USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

DETROIT DIEHARD 2017

QB- Tyrod Taylor, Andrew Luck, Ryan Tannehill

RB- Carlos Hyde, Ameer Abdullah, Derrick Henry, Leonard Fournette, Charles Sims, Wendell Smallwood

WR- Amari Cooper, DeVante Parker, Zay Jones, Chris Godwin, Kenny Britt, Sterling Shepard

TE- Austin Hooper

K- Matt Bryant

D/ST- Texans

Not looking like a playoff team but i feel like I'm trending up (hopefully better than last in the damn league). Really wish i wasn't forced to use a pick at QB but gotta do what you gotta do when it comes to injuries. 

I sort of hate my team.  Losing Calvin Johnson and Marshawn Lynch both last year really hurt, but not enough to get me a top pick.  I pretty much have 1 first round worthy player and then a bunch of 5th-10th round talent.  Will be interesting to see how long I go before blowing it up this year and starting over.

14 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I sort of hate my team.  Losing Calvin Johnson and Marshawn Lynch both last year really hurt, but not enough to get me a top pick.  I pretty much have 1 first round worthy player and then a bunch of 5th-10th round talent.  Will be interesting to see how long I go before blowing it up this year and starting over.

Yeah...still hating Josh Gordon for being a lunatic. I'd start Julio, Thomas, Cooks, Hill, and Gordon and laugh at the rest of the league as they tried to keep up. What a little punk. 

16 hours ago, honolulu2786 said:

Surprised Kupp lasted as he did. Could be the steal of the draft.

15 hours ago, SoS said:

There's a lot of really good young players still on the board who I'm very surprised have yet to be drafted. Love Kupp's upside in PPR leagues. 

Yea I was hoping he went undrafted. Much higher upside than Robby Anderson who may have been a dumb pick. Oh well, good pick SoS

Real talk, don't like my draft. I need young RBs in the worst way and didn't draft any. Should have drafted Kamara in Round 1 and/or Foreman in Round 2...oh well..

That being said, my WR corps had a down year last year and I still got to the championship. The old RBs I drafted will still be somewhat productive this year, IMO. Oh, and I still have David Johnson.

My rebuild is coming together nicely. 

QB: R.Wilson 

RB: D.Freeman / J.Mixon / T.Coleman / J.White / T.Cohen

WR: T.Hilton / K.Allen / M.Bryant / T.Williams / J.Brown / B.Perriman / J.Ross / C.Kupp

Really hoping both of my RB picks pan out. Should be a contender by 2018.