USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

That would be unfortunate, considering that it certainly appeared that he/she planned to quit after last year. Oh well.

He's still on the forum, not sure if he was taken off the league or not?

Edited by WE-R-Lions

14 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

@WE-R-Lions just curious how you have access to the team rosters

On my tablet I bookmarked the site last year and it still brings it up,  I can operate My PC better than my tablet so I emailed the link to my PC and it can also open it so, that's what I've been using to do the screen shots.

Here's the link I've been using, I don't know if it will work for you as it requires my password but it mite work with your password??? Give it a go & let me know! :)

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/rosters?leagueId=65745

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

On my tablet I bookmarked the site last year and it still brings it up,  I can operate My PC better than my tablet so I emailed the link to my PC and it can also open it so, that's what I've been using to do the screen shots.

Here's the link I've been using, I don't know if it will work for you as it requires my password but it mite work with your password??? Give it a go & let me know! :)

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/rosters?leagueId=65745

No luck. It just gives the league member information. But it would be really nice to know the league rosters and draft order. We have to figure out how USMC was doing the draft order in the past. I'm pretty sure that it's based upon the league standings for the teams that didn't make the playoffs and the two teams in the championship get #11 and #12, but my question is what happens with the teams who didn't make the championship game but made the playoffs. In another one of my leagues, it's strictly based upon the regular season standings except for the two championship teams, because most people do not care about the playoffs after they are eliminated from championship contention. But I don't remember how this league decided that group.

1 minute ago, sammymvpknight said:

No luck. It just gives the league member information. But it would be really nice to know the league rosters and draft order. We have to figure out how USMC was doing the draft order in the past. I'm pretty sure that it's based upon the league standings for the teams that didn't make the playoffs and the two teams in the championship get #11 and #12, but my question is what happens with the teams who didn't make the championship game but made the playoffs. In another one of my leagues, it's strictly based upon the regular season standings except for the two championship teams, because most people do not care about the playoffs after they are eliminated from championship contention. But I don't remember how this league decided that group.

I will email you the rosters today will work on the rest when I have more time.

• Like 1

If anyone's interested in talking trade, here are the relevant pieces on my team: 

QB: DPrescott 

RB: JMixon, RMostert, TColeman, KJohnson, DFreeman 

WR: CKupp, KAllen, THilton, DMetcalf, DParker, CSamuel

TE: DWaller, OHoward, WDissly

DST: Bears

Fairly loaded at WR so will be looking to move someone from that group.  

• 2 weeks later...