USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

7 hours ago, USMC_PackFan said:

Respect you guys more than others on the forum so decided to post this here.  First of 3 money league drafts this year.  12 team PPR...

Fantasy%20Fanatics.jpg

Thoughts???

Like that you got Henry to go with Murray. Can't believe you got Abdullah as late in the draft as you did. TE could be a need as the season goes on. Love the Hunt pick. How nervous are you about your QB situation? Sure, they are 'names', but how reliable will they be?

1 hour ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Like that you got Henry to go with Murray. Can't believe you got Abdullah as late in the draft as you did. TE could be a need as the season goes on. Love the Hunt pick. How nervous are you about your QB situation? Sure, they are 'names', but how reliable will they be?

Kept getting sniped on my TE targets (Eifert, Ertz, Rudolph, Doyle, Witten).  Hoping one of Hooper or Ebron hit.  If not, will obviously need to make some moves.

As far as my QB situation goes, I'm pretty comfortable with them.  That Redskins defense is still bad enough that they should be playing from behind quite a bit.  If anything, I'll be streaming them all the way through.

Pretty happy about the Abdullah pick in the 7th.  Sproles in PPR is criminally undervalued and still can't believe I got him in the 14th round.

Edited by USMC_PackFan

14 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:
16 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Looking strictly at the draft, nothing really jumps out to me as a team that just destroyed everyone else. The teams with the first 3-4 picks will likely make the biggest impact

Who improved their team the most?

I love my draft. Corey Davis, OJ Howard, D'Onta Foreman, Aaron Jones, Robby Anderson. #1WR, #1 TE, #7 and #10 RBs all in the same draft. In hindsight I kinda wished I took Kupp instead of Anderson based on upside but I think I should get at least 3 solid contributors out of this one.

9 hours ago, USMC_PackFan said:

Respect you guys more than others on the forum so decided to post this here.  First of 3 money league drafts this year.  12 team PPR...

Thoughts???

QB - Kirk, Luck
RB - Murray, Hunt, Abdullah, Henry, Duke Johnson, Sproles
WR - Nelson, Jeffrey, Benjamin, Bryant, Brown, White
TE - Ebron, Hooper

I like it, very solid overall team. Hopefully Kirk can hold down the fort until Luck gets back. The high investment in Hunt is paying immediate dividends. I'm not as big on Ebron as a ton of people but Hooper looks to take the next step this year so they should be a good pair.

12 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

QB - Kirk, Luck
RB - Murray, Hunt, Abdullah, Henry, Duke Johnson, Sproles
WR - Nelson, Jeffrey, Benjamin, Bryant, Brown, White
TE - Ebron, Hooper

I like it, very solid overall team. Hopefully Kirk can hold down the fort until Luck gets back. The high investment in Hunt is paying immediate dividends. I'm not as big on Ebron as a ton of people but Hooper looks to take the next step this year so they should be a good pair.

I'm not crazy about Alshon and your TEs but love everything else