USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

21 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Good luck to you all as well! The manager taking over for me...is blessed. 

Now that I don’t own a team on this forum, I’d be very happy to share insight. Feel free to pm me.

Sad to see you go. Hopefully the new owner is a big Saints fan xD

• Like 1

A fair point.  I just thought it'd throw it out there because I can remember quite a few times last year where I found myself trying to choose between two really good options sitting on my bench and thinking "damn, wish I could play both of these guys"...

1 hour ago, USMC_PackFan said:

A fair point.  I just thought it'd throw it out there because I can remember quite a few times last year where I found myself trying to choose between two really good options sitting on my bench and thinking "damn, wish I could play both of these guys"...

I don't mind either way tbh. If you want to throw it out for a vote that's more than fine with me. I just think the more starting spots you add the less "developing" of players that you're doing.

9 hours ago, USMC_PackFan said:

As a GM part of the challenge/fun is chosing your roster each week. My concern with an additional flex spot, we would only need to fill our bye weeks.

I would keep it as is.