Why are you here? (10,000th post)

ReggieCamp

I've been around here for a while now.  11 years, in fact.  I'm not a terribly prolific poster here.  More often than not, I end up trying to be part of the "comic relief" for our forum.  (That has mixed results.  :)

How the hell did I end up here?  I'm trying to remember that far back.  I've been a Browns fan my entire life (almost ready to qualify for my Golden Buckeye Card, and I refuse to put that number down here).  While none of us have ever met in person, I do look forward to reading your views on all things Cleveland Browns.  I don't always agree with what I read here, but I do treasure reading your views and insight.  

I have many acquaintances where I live, but few friends.  I tend to be more of a homebody, and probably spend far too much time online.  Once I get home, I want to be at home.  As a school teacher for almost 25 years, I tend to get my "fill" of people at work.  

I have been on here since 2007.  (had to look that up)  It is really hard to believe that it has been over 11 years.   I can't even recall how I found it.  I am guessing it was a google search.  With so few posts over such a long period of time.....I am more of a lurker, than an an actual poster.

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

I know, right? How's a pimp like you find time around managing a stable of geriatric honey's to post ten thousand times?? I'm guessing high fiber, calisthenics, lil blue pills, and dial-up internet. ;)I'm your biggest fan, Bruce.

Image result for im funny gif Troy community

oNoFkb.gif

well I was originally drawn into this place because of how lulzy it was and with this team you need the lulz. Sadly this place is not near as lulzy as it used to be, sad to see some of the old guys who were here when I joined no longer post

8 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

oNoFkb.gif

well I was originally drawn into this place because of how lulzy it was and with this team you need the lulz. Sadly this place is not near as lulzy as it used to be, sad to see some of the old guys who were here when I joined no longer post

That's kind of the way I feel too.  

I read for years before I created a profile.  

I remember when I started reading it was the swiss miss days where he was out of control with the off-season.   That's what kept me around early.  He made it interesting.   That was such a long time ago.  

I'm here because misery loves company - constantly thinking about the Browns is a sickness in me that many people here share. I think I found this place when I was looking for mock drafts, and over the years there have always been quite a few knowledgable, cool, entertaining people, whether I agree with their opinions or not.

9 hours ago, mistakey said:

For some reason someone thought it was a good idea to let me enforce (or help enforce) global equity research regulations (MiFID II) at a major technology company

so basically I just post on this forum lol

I know the words that you said.
But I don't know what you said. 

Archived