Why are you here? (10,000th post)

ReggieCamp

I joined because I lost followers on Twitter posting about the Browns so much. I stayed because I don't like the way Reddit content (r/Browns) is sorted. I will leave once the Based God (or his only son Jesus Callaway) permits it. 

My Dad has always been a Browns Fan.  I saw how angry he was at the TV all the time, so I tried my hardest to avoid it.  I was but a wee lad in the early 90's and rooted for the Cowboys because they were good.  Then tried turning my attention to an expansion team in the mid 90's when the Jaguars came on, but I was still too young to understand and I think I picked them because I liked the logo and the colors.  When the browns came back in 99' however, I almost had no choice, the excitement in my household was running very high and I jumped on the hype train with my Father.  Unfortunately the train lost control and though it is too depressing to stay on but going too fast to jump off so here I am.

That's how I became a browns fan, how I joined this Forum is probably close to @mistakey, I have never lived in a location where other browns fans existed.  Started as a fan in Upstate NY, then went to school in Kentucky, Moved to Maryland, Princeton NJ, Grand Rapids MI, and now settled back in NJ not too far outside NYC.  There just aren't enough browns fans in these locations to argue with so I come to argue with you guys!  Also this forum keeps me in my relationship because if I ever started trying to talk browns with her, she would have run away a long time ago....

Archived