Sign in to follow this  
freakygeniuskid

Your Personal Draft

Since, I kind of originated the thought for this thread I figured I should put my draft in here. I had two separate drafts one if I was drafting as the Browns currently stand and one in which I act as GM of the Browns year to year, which I started I believe two years ago. My Browns draft was:

1. Baker Mayfield, QB Oklahoma - I thought he was the best QB in the draft by a large stretch and think he has the attitude and work ethic to be our franchise QB.

4. Bradley Chubb, DE N.C. St. - Recreate the NYG NASCAR defense with Garrett, Ogbah, and Chubb all rushing at once.

33. Connor Williams, OT Texas - I had him as the highest rated OT with the potential of being a very good LT. Injury was the only concern, but I think he regains his athleticism once recovered.

35. Joshua Jackson, CB Iowa - He doesn't entirely fit our system of press man coverage, but I think he will be a very good corner and might be able to play press man if he gets physical with WRs.

67. Royce Freeman, RB Oregon - Reminds me a bit of Arian Foster with better catching abilities.

105. Maurice Hurst, DT Michigan - Now imagine Garrett, Chubb, Ogbah, and Hurst all rushing at once, say goodnight QBs.

150. Tyrell Crosby, OT Oregon - I'm not sure why he fell so far, but he is a very solid tackle.

175. Will Clapp, C LSU - Clapp was so consistent and solid at LSU, he only fell because he lacks elite athleticism, but I think he could be a great Center.

188. Equanimeous St. Brown, WR Notre Dame - Size and athleticism make this a low risk high reward pick.

My GM draft went slightly different as I am building my team with a base two TE set for offense and I have an incredible group of CBs, and I also didn't do one of the trades the Browns did which preserved an additional 6th rounder, so it went like this:

1. Baker Mayfield, QB Oklahoma

4. Bradley Chubb, DE N.C. St.

33. Connor Williams, OT Texas

35. Harold Landry, DE/OLB Boston College

67. Mark Andrews, TE Oklahoma

105. Maurice Hurst, DT Michigan

150. Tyrell Crosby, OT Oregon

175. Will Clapp, C LSU

188. Equanimeous St. Brown, WR Notre Dame

Extra 6th: Jordan Maialata, OT - Rugby Player