NFC North 2018 Thread

Heinz D.

3 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Wow. 

McCarthy literally lost the game for them today. In kind of a stupefying way, to boot. If I was a Packers fan I'm pretty sure I'd be close to breaking stuff...

Yeah, but they didn’t lose. Those scumbags snaked their way out of a loss again.

Jeff Gillooly could Nancy Kerrigan that entire team and they’d find a way not to lose.

10 minutes ago, IronMike84 said:

Yeah, but they didn’t lose. Those scumbags snaked their way out of a loss again.

Jeff Gillooly could Nancy Kerrigan that entire team and they’d find a way not to lose.

LOL. I don't know that I'd go that far. What McCarthy did was indefensible, though. Did you notice he was wearing a fairly heavy coat, too? Sweating his *** off in eighty degree weather? O.o

20 minutes ago, malak1 said:

The Packers should be 0-2. Fml

They did get incredibly lucky at the end of both games, to be sure. The good thing is that sort of luck rarely lasts for long in the NFL.

14 minutes ago, IronMike84 said:

Oh and Devante Adams was complaining that the Packers were getting screwed on calls. The Packers get the benefit of the doubt all the time, so I’m not sure what his problem is.

I wasn't keeping track, but it seemed there were plenty of bad calls to be had for both teams. One thing's for sure--Matthews should have been double flagged and ejected for arguing that roughing call like he did...

23 minutes ago, IronMike84 said:

Oh and Devante Adams was complaining that the Packers were getting screwed on calls. The Packers get the benefit of the doubt all the time, so I’m not sure what his problem is.

They get away with so much holding it’s really insane 

3 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Wow. 

McCarthy literally lost the game for them today. In kind of a stupefying way, to boot. If I was a Packers fan I'm pretty sure I'd be close to breaking stuff...

Carlson went 0-3 today on FGs. Can you imagine his ride home?  Wow.

It was awesome to see MIN score 22 on them in the 4th after GB scored 21 on us in the 4th last week. Damn near was karma. lol

DeFilippo has the passing game working, I'd like to see a grudge match to see what his pass/run balance would be more like.

23 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Oh.

I don't understand. Are you related to him, or something? 

No. I don’t understand how correcting you means I’m related to him. I used to work in team apparel so I’m always following the new releases and I know he wears the new windbreaker. Don’t take offense to it.

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

No. I don’t understand how correcting you means I’m related to him. I used to work in team apparel so I’m always following the new releases and I know he wears the new windbreaker. Don’t take offense to it.

Cool. Makes sense. Didn't know you used to do that. 

6 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I am not sure whether the Packers or Vikings win the division, but both are making the playoffs

You're right--unless the Bears force one of them out. We'll see. 

Not to change the subject, but saw the Lions highlights a little bit ago, read the stat lines. It WAS a close game this week, against a team I think most of us would probably label as at least "fairly good", but...do the Lions have some problems? Are they not as good as I supposed they were? 

Archived