NFC North 2018 Thread

Heinz D.

On ‎25‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 4:42 AM, Sugashane said:

Obviously not in the NFC North anymore, but seeing Conte get pimpslapped down for a 70 yard TD by a TE was the highlight of my night.

Yeah I enjoyed that. I always used to back him and say he was a decent player despite all the crap he got, only got remembered for the busted coverage v Green Bay but was actually our best safety for a few years.

But after his whole "F you" Chicago thing... F you Chris.

5 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

Yeah I enjoyed that. I always used to back him and say he was a decent player despite all the crap he got, only got remembered for the busted coverage v Green Bay but was actually our best safety for a few years.

I mean, the guy did get death threats from our fans on Twitter so can you really blame him?

6 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

Update your signature :P

On September 24, 2018 at 10:42 PM, Sugashane said:

Obviously not in the NFC North anymore, but seeing Conte get pimpslapped down for a 70 yard TD by a TE was the highlight of my night.

That was most humiliating stiff arm I ever saw.  Frank Gore I recall had a similar one, I think against Bears.  It was a long time ago.

On 9/24/2018 at 10:42 PM, Sugashane said:

Dude, he put him on IR.  With a stiff arm!  Not sure how he hurt his knee falling backwards.  Maybe the knee died in humiliation.  

After the game, McDonald explained his methodology on the play, which was pretty simple.

“Punish him … Inflict as much force on him as possible…To just crush him. It’s what I was aiming for.”

McDonald is a bad dude.

2 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Dude, he put him on IR.  With a stiff arm!  Not sure how he hurt his knee falling backwards.  Maybe the knee died in humiliation.  

McDonald is a bad dude.

It was glorious. His pride was forced down his throat all the way to his knee, I think. 

I love the attitude he has. I want the whole team to have that killer mentality.

3 hours ago, dll2000 said:

McDonald didn't hurt him. Conte was already playing on the torn PCL, he was listed on the injury report leading up to the week, and probably shouldn't have been playing on it regardless

15 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

McDonald didn't hurt him. Conte was already playing on the torn PCL, he was listed on the injury report leading up to the week, and probably shouldn't have been playing on it regardless

Dont bother me with facts.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived