NFC North 2018 Thread

Heinz D.

12 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Packers unbelievably unlucky. Must have been lots of broken mirrors and black cat path crossings for them this week. Vikings look like they gonna cruise...

About time the Packers had some bad luck...still only a one score game so hopefully the Eagles come back.

1 hour ago, Heinz D. said:

Packers unbelievably unlucky. Must have been lots of broken mirrors and black cat path crossings for them this week. Vikings look like they gonna cruise...

Used up all their luck in week 1......

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Because of their divisional 0-1, correct? We'll see what happens down the road.

Shocked as hell the Vikings manhandled the Jets like they did. :o

I'm not on offense. DeFilippo is going to be a HC for someone next year. He should have been this year.

2 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I'm not on offense. DeFilippo is going to be a HC for someone next year. He should have been this year.

The Jets are showing they're pretty solid, though. Even as Darnold goes through the normal growing pains. 

31 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

The Jets are showing they're pretty solid, though. Even as Darnold goes through the normal growing pains. 

They have an underrated defense that might cause us problems next week. That said their offense should be easier to contain than he NE one we saw today and Bears should not lose to them at home.

If we win the rest of the AFC divisional games we'll be looking at 5-3 heading into the super important divisional stretch. Not a bad place to be in in the grand scheme of it all. 

3 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

They have an underrated defense that might cause us problems next week. That said their offense should be easier to contain than he NE one we saw today and Bears should not lose to them at home.

If we win the rest of the AFC divisional games we'll be looking at 5-3 heading into the super important divisional stretch. Not a bad place to be in in the grand scheme of it all. 

Jets is a must win game.

41 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

I've never been a Darnold fan, he always seemed overrated to me.

But yeah, the Jets seem like a boom or bust team. Just as much chance of scoring 7 as 37. We really need to get to the QB.

9 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I've never been a Darnold fan, he always seemed overrated to me.

But yeah, the Jets seem like a boom or bust team. Just as much chance of scoring 7 as 37. We really need to get to the QB.

I thought Darnold was a bad choice for them, as from what I saw (which, granted, was a lot less than a bunch of other folks) Rosen was the more polished of the two, and gave you a better idea of what he could become. Darnold has looked a lot better than I expected he would early on, though. I may have been wrong about that whole deal. But still, planting him on his *** is most definitely the way to go next week. 

Archived