NFC North 2018 Thread

Heinz D.

52 minutes ago, G08 said:

I'd have to think we tell Mack to take the week off again... Buffalo has a historically bad offense and if we pressure them or stop the run with Floyd/Hicks/Goldman/RRH(assuming Nichols doesn't go) then we don't deserve to win.

I think he wants to play I would be surprised if he doesn't today. 

Just now, Nads786 said:

I think he wants to play I would be surprised if he doesn't today. 

I wouldn't blame him one bit for wanting to play, the Bears need to protect him from himself though if he's not healthy enough to make an impact.

2 hours ago, G08 said:

I wouldn't blame him one bit for wanting to play, the Bears need to protect him from himself though if he's not healthy enough to make an impact.

Exactly. This should be a very winnable game without him, and we have to look long-term. We are leading the division still, so we are primed to be able to take the division. All games are important but the games vs division rivals are the most impactful games IMO to winning the division and making the playoffs. If he is healthy and killing it against them, it is far better than him hobbling though a game vs BUF.

7 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

I dont think so.  Maybe to 4.  The rams game I'm almost certain will become snf.

The Rams game is the Monday game so it won't get flexed to SNF. I could see the Eagles Saints game getting moved though.

Archived