NFC North 2018 Thread

Heinz D.

3 hours ago, dll2000 said:

LOL.  At least some of their fans get it.  Just as many are on other side. 

Got to the fourth (I think) line, where he credits Graham for getting someone else open. Good lord. Is the prevailing argument Graham still is a top 3 TE, evidence to the contrary be damned? 

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Minnesota is supposedly interested in Hue Jackson as their OC.

Oh god yes

That's not a joke? Wow. 

22 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Got to the fourth (I think) line, where he credits Graham for getting someone else open. Good lord. Is the prevailing argument Graham still is a top 3 TE, evidence to the contrary be damned? 

That's not a joke? Wow. 

I sure hope it is! Hey guys I actually think you did us a favor by playing your starters most of the game and putting us out of our misery.. there was no chance we would’ve been able to win in Chicago so I’d just as soon pick 18th instead of 21st in the draft

1 hour ago, joeybrowner47 said:

I sure hope it is! Hey guys I actually think you did us a favor by playing your starters most of the game and putting us out of our misery.. there was no chance we would’ve been able to win in Chicago so I’d just as soon pick 18th instead of 21st in the draft

Believe me when I tell you that it was our pleasure!:P

17 hours ago, G08 said:

It sure is God damned refreshing to be the ones in the playoffs, not to mention having the honor of ending the Packers and Vikings seasons :D

We were a first game of season jitters and a Smith hold out from sweeping the division.

Just now, dll2000 said:

We were a first game of season jitters and a Smith hold out from sweeping the division.

We've come a LONG way from week 1, man. My mindset on my favorite team on the planet is going through a metamorphosis. I've been a fan for 26 years and they made the playoffs 5 times in that span, this season marks number 6 and I'm of the opinion Pace/Nagy/Trubisky/Defense is going to keep this playoff/championship window open for a long time (God-willing we stay healthy of course). 6 times in 26 years, man!

Just now, G08 said:

We've come a LONG way from week 1, man. My mindset on my favorite team on the planet is going through a metamorphosis. I've been a fan for 26 years and they made the playoffs 5 times in that span, this season marks number 6 and I'm of the opinion Pace/Nagy/Trubisky/Defense is going to keep this playoff/championship window open for a long time (God-willing we stay healthy of course). 6 times in 26 years, man!

Window will be open for 2, maybe 3 years.  Which is a long time in NFL.  Then you get poached and your players get too pricey.  It will be a nice ride though.

Unless for some reason they lay an egg on Sun, which seems far fetched, they are going to be one of few SB favorites from day one next year IMO.  

5 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Window will be open for 2, maybe 3 years.  Which is a long time in NFL.  Then you get poached and your players get too pricey.  It will be a nice ride though.

Unless for some reason they lay an egg on Sun, which seems far fetched, they are going to be one of few SB favorites from day one next year IMO.  

I heard this on the radio and I'm inclined to agree: if the Bears and Eagles play Sunday's game 10 times, the Bears would win 6 or 7 times and the Eagles 3 or 4 times. I'm optimistic but the NFL is crazy and the Eagles are hot right now (but you know what? SO ARE WE.)

Archived