NFC North 2018 Thread

Heinz D.

29 minutes ago, Duluther said:

VikeDaddy is probably the longest active user on Footballsfuture.

With 86,000+ posts, I wouldn't doubt it. Too bad the site remodel took away the actual, original join dates. 

9 hours ago, IronMike84 said:

For the record, I badly want to see the Packers become the derelicts of the NFL. I’m talking Cleveland Browns 1999-2017 level stuff.

Lions/Vikes, we cool.

Vikes we cool...just can't like the lions...still pales in comparison to the hatred of the pack ?

9 hours ago, IronMike84 said:

For the record, I badly want to see the Packers become the derelicts of the NFL. I’m talking Cleveland Browns 1999-2017 level stuff.

Lions/Vikes, we cool.

O Cmon its not as much fun watching your hated rival become a derelict of the NFL believe me. Its much more fun when you can crush their chance at a superbowl in the NFC championship game. ;)

11 hours ago, IronMike84 said:

Lions/Vikes, we cool.

I'm exactly the opposite. Well, I wouldn't say I'm "cool" with the Pack, but the gist is the same. Probably because I'm so old...

On 5/31/2018 at 5:33 PM, Heinz D. said:

With 86,000+ posts, I wouldn't doubt it. Too bad the site remodel took away the actual, original join dates. 

Either post wasn't even remotely rude or upsetting by message board/twitter standards.

On June 1, 2018 at 8:26 AM, Spartacus said:

O Cmon its not as much fun watching your hated rival become a derelict of the NFL believe me. Its much more fun when you can crush their chance at a superbowl in the NFC championship game. ;)

That's true. I am always pretty amused when the Packers go 15-1 every season and then find a hilarious way to lose in the playoffs.

On 6/1/2018 at 8:26 AM, Spartacus said:

IDK man. I REALLY enjoyed when the Lions went 0-16.

detroit_lions_0-16.jpg

On 6/2/2018 at 7:41 PM, IronMike84 said:

That's true. I am always pretty amused when the Packers go 15-1 every season and then find a hilarious way to lose in the playoffs.

The good news about it happening every year is I have become so accustomed to losing in the playoffs that it doesn't bother me. 

Image result for first world problems gif

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:26 AM, Spartacus said:

Beating a team by 7 points that had Frank Omiyale and J'Marcus Webb as their OT's + Todd Collins/Caleb Hanie as their QB for a half was ultra impressive, I'd agree.

17 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Beating a team by 7 points that had Frank Omiyale and J'Marcus Webb as their OT's + Todd Collins/Caleb Hanie as their QB for a half was ultra impressive, I'd agree.

Hey before he left they were beating the crap out of Cutler too. You play who you play. 

If that team lands a third consecutive QB who’s just one big trump card when Rodgers leaves, I’ll be crushed. The fact that the Packers and Patriots have been so dominant and have had like 20 playoff appearances in 25 years in the salary cap era is so completely improbable.

On 6/1/2018 at 9:26 AM, Spartacus said:

And to think, I used to like you.........

Archived