Which TE will lead the NFL in receiving yards this season?

Jeezla

54 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

As a fellow Broncos fan I'm all about optimism, but right now I'm alternating between...

jiFfM.jpg

and

spider-man-whedon-3-1430829073.gif?quali

Any chance you get to invoke the name Jake Butt, you take it. Simple economics.

27 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

giphy-tumblr.gif

I wanted the Texans to draft him.so badly. Partially because he's a very talented TE (position of need) who would be undervalued due to his injury in a bowl game...

...mostly because of the jersey opportunity.

On 5/15/2018 at 7:25 AM, BullsandBroncos said:

Jake Butt

oh oh my turn:

mike-gesicki-2016-01319d128c46228d.jpg

Mike Gesicki will be tied for the lead with six other TEs with 7 TDs (it'll be a down year ;))

I think Ertz has a chance to lead in catches, Reed for yards if he's healthy, Gronk for TDs. That's a pretty bland prediction but there you go.

14 hours ago, cddolphin said:

oh oh my turn:

mike-gesicki-2016-01319d128c46228d.jpg

Mike Gesicki will be tied for the lead with six other TEs with 7 TDs (it'll be a down year ;))

I think Ertz has a chance to lead in catches, Reed for yards if he's healthy, Gronk for TDs. That's a pretty bland prediction but there you go.

So you don't think Reed will lead the league in yards.

1 hour ago, Jakuvious said:

So you don't think Reed will lead the league in yards.

Yeah....that guy is never going to stay healthy for 16 straight games.

Should consider it an overwhelming success if he stays healthy for 16 straight QUARTERS. 

On 5/13/2018 at 12:25 AM, Danger said:

Gonna go with Graham. Catching passes from the pass happy Green Bay/Aaron Rodgers who I expect to be in a lot of high scoring affairs.

I thought the Packers don't throw the ball to the TEs much. They had Jared Cook and Marty B, neither of whom did much, etc.

38 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

I thought the Packers don't throw the ball to the TEs much. They had Jared Cook and Marty B, neither of whom did much, etc.

Yeah, seems like Rodgers loves those back-shoulder passes to his WRs too much for Graham to lead the league in yards.

Archived