LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE

mistakey

51 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Shoulda thought about that stent before flapping his gums....

Well, technically he said it as if he would be fired or killed if the Browns went 1-15 again it wasn't really a promise to jump in the lake willingly.

Aside from that why would a stent stop him from being able to jump in the lake? Breathing cold air is a greater risk to lowering the temperature of you heart's arteries potentially causing one to narrow which is already partially blocked (the area with the stent wouldn't be an issue because it is reinforced) than would jumping in the lake. I'd like to see the  slip from his doctor prohibiting (like they have that power anyway, it would be a recommendation and I imagine every doctor would recommend every patient not to jump into a frozen lake) him from doing this.

5 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well, technically he said it as if he would be fired or killed if the Browns went 1-15 again it wasn't really a promise to jump in the lake willingly.

Aside from that why would a stent stop him from being able to jump in the lake? Breathing cold air is a greater risk to lowering the temperature of you heart's arteries potentially causing one to narrow which is already partially blocked (the area with the stent wouldn't be an issue because it is reinforced) than would jumping in the lake. I'd like to see the  slip from his doctor prohibiting (like they have that power anyway, it would be a recommendation and I imagine every doctor would recommend every patient not to jump into a frozen lake) him from doing this.

Immersion in cold water causes a sudden increase in heart rate, blood pressure, and respiratory rate.

Anyone with a cardiac hx would be well advised to not jump in frozen lakes.

24 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Immersion in cold water causes a sudden increase in heart rate, blood pressure, and respiratory rate.

Anyone with a cardiac hx would be well advised to not jump in frozen lakes.

Balls also shrink to the size of raisins. 

@bruceb Would be willing to chance Hue jumping in the Lake under those conditions. 

26 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

Wow, what a bold move jumping in the lake June 1st...or what most people call "going swimming"

This is exactly what I was thinking as I read the article. What made it a punishment (I guess you would call it) is the fact it was a cold lake. Doing it in the spring or summer time is just normal swimming as @dawgdish was saying. Huebris, once again sucks. I can't wait until we have a man of his word and someone who doesn't throw everyone else under the bus for his mistakes as a HC. 

Archived