Sign in to follow this  
mistakey

LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE

Posted (edited)

Yeah... can you believe these know it all doctors, with their "we know what's best" foolery? Who are they to tell us Hue Jackson isn't just making an excuse that confirms and aggravates our negative opinion of him...

It's all proof and evidence of his idiocy...

He  always has an excuse for everything... FIRE HUE...FIRE HUE....FIRE HUE

Edited by Mind Character

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Immersion in cold water causes a sudden increase in heart rate, blood pressure, and respiratory rate.

So does sex but that didn't stop Hue from ****ing us 16 times last season.

36 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Yeah... can you believe these know it all doctors, with their "we know what's best" foolery? Who are they to tell us Hue Jackson isn't just making an excuse that confirms and aggravates our negative opinion of him...

It's all proof and evidence of his idiocy...

He  always has an excuse for everything... FIRE HUE...FIRE HUE....FIRE HUE

Do you really believe his doctor read that he was going to jump in the lake so he called him and said he was prohibiting him from doing it? I don't.

4 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

So does sex but that didn't stop Hue from ****ing us 16 times last season.

Only if you’re decent at it.

This is hilarious!  Browns fans knock Hue for being a lier about jumping in the lake (he never said he would jump in the lake in January!).  Then he makes good on his promise, and they still knock him.  Talk about fickle.

Hue giving a Browns employee his/her $100 for jumping in the lake in addition to and instead of Hue:

WholeAnnualHalcyon.gif

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Do you really believe his doctor read that he was going to jump in the lake so he called him and said he was prohibiting him from doing it? I don't.

You truly are a sage and master of high level thought and logic ... a clear eye and sound mind ye have...

1. Posit a straw man thought or nonsensical easily defeated fallacy that won't threaten one's view like:

" Hue obviously wants us to believe that a doctor called him and warned him not to jump in the lake"

2. Test the unrecognized fallacy to see if it's a fallacy like:

" Does it make sense for a doctor to call a patient and prohibit them from doing something when they read about it in the papers??"

3. Easily find that fallacy is a fallacy.. start preparing to confirm one's per-existing view like:

"Hell no... there's no way Hue's doctored prohibited him after hearing he wanted to jump in the lake in the papers"

4. Draw an inference that's consistent with the original view on the thing in question:

" Hue's a liar.. here's another excuse... as a master of logic and thinking he doesn't fool me for a second.. I've thought it through and tested the claim for it's truth..."

5. Bask in the bliss of being a master of thought and the Universe

-----------------------------------

How about people with heart issues and heart surgeries KNOW and are EDUCATED regarding what they can and can't do... things that put them at risk... AND have regular check ups especially during seasonal changes and during stressful times in their lives...

----------------------------------

@NudeTayne your likes are the worst...

Edited by Mind Character

3 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

This is hilarious!  Browns fans knock Hue for being a lier about jumping in the lake (he never said he would jump in the lake in January!).  Then he makes good on his promise, and they still knock him.  Talk about fickle.

Oh, is that you, Dizzy? Sorry. For a moment there, I thought you were Hue's publicist. Good to see you again, buddy.

BTW, this post reads like you aren't one of "they", meaning a Browns fan. Probably just reading it wrong.

2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Oh, is that you, Dizzy? Sorry. For a moment there, I thought you were Hue's publicist. Good to see you again, buddy.

BTW, this post reads like you aren't one of "they", meaning a Browns fan. Probably just reading it wrong.

I am not one of “they, as in fickle”browns fans.  Happy I could clear that up for you.

And why is this going to be done privately with Browns employees and journalists?

I get that Hue is trying to make good on something, but this is unimpressive.

Open it to the public, let Hue eat some sht for an hour or two, raise more money for charity and be done with it.

I sure hope he wins a lot of games moving forward because he loses just about every PR opportunity.

He will have jumped in the lake as many times as he has led this team to victory in two years. Just keep Hue away from Baker and Tyrod please. 

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And why is this going to be done privately with Browns employees and journalists?

I get that Hue is trying to make good on something, but this is unimpressive.

Open it to the public, let Hue eat some sht for an hour or two, raise more money for charity and be done with it.

I sure hope he wins a lot of games moving forward because he loses just about every PR opportunity.

If he set up a dunking booth over the lake, opened it to the public, and manned it for even 1/2 hour, he'd raise more money than Bill Gates for charity

This dude is just too much. His goal is to raise 15k; meaning, his goal is for 150 Browns employees and affiliates to jump in with him. Anything to deflect the negative attention away from where it belongs. 

Just now, dawgdish said:

If he set up a dunking booth over the lake, opened it to the public, and manned it for even 1/2 hour, he'd raise more money than Bill Gates for charity

Seriously.

Something like that where he allows himself to be the arse of the joke would do wonders for his public image and credibility with the fan base.

If he’s not healthy enough to jump in the lake in January, that’s fine, I get it, no one wants the guy to harm himself, but there are better ways to own up to your comments than this imo. He’s seemingly neither concerned about his “debt” to the fans nor raising money since he’s keeping it private.  And donating to your own charity just irks me for some reason.  Obviously it’s set up for a great cause, but it just comes off as sketchy to me for some reason.

12 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

This dude is just too much. His goal is to raise 15k; meaning, his goal is for 150 Browns employees and affiliates to jump in with him. Anything to deflect the negative attention away from where it belongs. 

15k? 

Not sure what Hue makes, but 4mil a year is the bottom of the league salary wise for a HC. That equates to 0.375% of his annual salary, or the equivalent of a guy who makes 100k per year donating $375 bucks.

And I’m sure there are likely tax benefits to this too.

Unimpressed.  Again.