Sign in to follow this  
mistakey

LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

15k? 

Not sure what Hue makes, but 4mil a year is the bottom of the league salary wise for a HC. That equates to 0.375% of his annual salary, or the equivalent of a guy who makes 100k per year donating $375 bucks.

And I’m sure there are likely tax benefits to this too.

Unimpressed.  Again.

I haven't seen a coach pass the buck more or take less responsibility since this guy:

jwKkPx.gif

Granted, he was at least a winner. I mean, you may question his methods, but you couldn't question his results.

7 hours ago, Mind Character said:

How about people with heart issues and heart surgeries KNOW and are EDUCATED regarding what they can and can't do... things that put them at risk... AND have regular check ups especially during seasonal changes and during stressful times in their lives...

My wife has 2 stents. The stents themselves aren't a problem at all. The reason that he had to have stents may or may not be an issue with jumping in the lake. There were restrictions, especially the first 6 months and for a year he would have had to have taken Plavix and I'm sure he is on a baby aspirin per day and likely a cholesterol pill if that is the reason he initially had the blockage but I really doubt his cardiologist ever warned him of taking a dip in cold weather. I never heard any such warnings and I was there for every visit with my wife's doctor.

Getting stents isn't really surgery either. It is basically a cath, they just enter through an incision, usually your groin, and if they find a blockage they inset a stent(s). My dad had a quadruple bypass in Janurary, that is surgery it wasn't easy to see.

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

15k? 

Not sure what Hue makes, but 4mil a year is the bottom of the league salary wise for a HC. That equates to 0.375% of his annual salary, or the equivalent of a guy who makes 100k per year donating $375 bucks.

And I’m sure there are likely tax benefits to this too.

Unimpressed.  Again.

Yeah, pretty lame.

He’s made millions off of one win in two seasons. Pay me a portion of that and I’ll be happy to produce a similar result. He’s a thief and a crook, and I won’t allow this event to masquerade as an act of goodwill. 

Edited by NateDawg

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Yeah, pretty lame.

He’s made millions off of one win in two seasons. Pay me a portion of that and I’ll be happy to produce a similar result. He’s a thief and a crook, and I won’t allow this event to masquerade as an act of goodwill. 

I'm not sure who is trying harder, Hue jumping into the lake, or O.J. searching for Nicole's real killer.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I'm not sure who is trying harder, Hue jumping into the lake, or O.J. searching for Nicole's real killer.

Nothing I hate more than false hustle. 

Posted (edited)
Just now, NateDawg said:

Nothing I hate more than false hustle. 

Except skim milk, which is water lying about being milk.

giphy.gif

Edited by MWil23

so consensus is we're back to

LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE 

8 minutes ago, mistakey said:

so consensus is we're back to

LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE 

But, but @Mind Character and his terrible takes...

Hey everybody, let’s slam the head ciach if they team we say that we root for, because he wants to donate thousands of dollars to try to end human trafficking locally where lots of us live (not me).  That will be awesome guys!

102417_Hue-Jackson-Foundation.jpg

Just a reminder of Hue's logo for his human sex trafficking foundation.

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

102417_Hue-Jackson-Foundation.jpg

Just a reminder of Hue's logo for his human sex trafficking foundation.

LOL

This can't be real. Tell me this isn't real.

Who ok'd this in that meeting/business pitch?

7 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Hey everybody, let’s slam the head ciach if they team we say that we root for, because he wants to donate thousands of dollars to try to end human trafficking locally where lots of us live (not me).  That will be awesome guys!

We mostly dislike Hue the coach, not the man. It will be a tax write off, so 15K won't really be 15k but I don't think anyone really finds fault with that. He hasn't shown to be worth his salt as head coach and he hasn't been very noble while failing so thus far he has just been a terrible representative of a terrible franchise.

22 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

We mostly dislike Hue the coach, not the man. It will be a tax write off, so 15K won't really be 15k but I don't think anyone really finds fault with that. He hasn't shown to be worth his salt as head coach and he hasn't been very noble while failing so thus far he has just been a terrible representative of a terrible franchise.

Well said, it’s not personal for Christ’s sake.  I’m sure he’s a great guy.

He’s just done an awful job coaching and a worse job owning his failures as a coach.

3 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

My wife has 2 stents. The stents themselves aren't a problem at all. The reason that he had to have stents may or may not be an issue with jumping in the lake. There were restrictions, especially the first 6 months and for a year he would have had to have taken Plavix and I'm sure he is on a baby aspirin per day and likely a cholesterol pill if that is the reason he initially had the blockage but I really doubt his cardiologist ever warned him of taking a dip in cold weather. I never heard any such warnings and I was there for every visit with my wife's doctor.

Getting stents isn't really surgery either. It is basically a cath, they just enter through an incision, usually your groin, and if they find a blockage they inset a stent(s). My dad had a quadruple bypass in Janurary, that is surgery it wasn't easy to see.

All incision and placing of foreign objects in the body fall in the category of surgery... yes there are varying degrees of severity when it comes to surgery.

Yes, there are a wide variety of reasons whey people get stents... not all of them are the same and of the same variety...

That's the whole thing with you " I doubt his cardiologist warned him of taking a dip and cold weather ".... I would suggest to you that even though you have first hand experience with someone with heart issues (hope she's doing okay or better for real though) ... Cold shock (lake Erie is still really cold by the way it was just colder before) increases the likelihood of heart palpitations and arrhythmias and in general puts stress on the heart as when extremities get cold... the heart works extra hard to pump and get blood circulating to those parts of the body to protect them from cell death... 

Cold weather (and more so than cold wind introducing the full body to cold liquid) has a major impact on those with cardiovascular disease or heart issues... If you think otherwise, I would suggest doing some additional research.

5 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

All incision and placing of foreign objects in the body fall in the category of surgery... yes there are varying degrees of severity when it comes to surgery.

Yes, there are a wide variety of reasons whey people get stents... not all of them are the same and of the same variety...

That's the whole thing with you " I doubt his cardiologist warned him of taking a dip and cold weather ".... I would suggest to you that even though you have first hand experience with someone with heart issues (hope she's doing okay or better for real though) ... Cold shock (lake Erie is still really cold by the way it was just colder before) increases the likelihood of heart palpitations and arrhythmias and in general puts stress on the heart as when extremities get cold... the heart works extra hard to pump and get blood circulating to those parts of the body to protect them from cell death... 

Cold weather (and more so than cold wind introducing the full body to cold liquid) has a major impact on those with cardiovascular disease or heart issues... If you think otherwise, I would suggest doing some additional research.

oh look hes an expert on cardiology as well