Elliott Suspension Discussion

Texasmade

On 9/22/2017 at 6:41 PM, Runaway Jim said:

If Zeke is suspended, who is the better fantasy play, McFadden or Morris?

Probably Alfred right now since he's played and McFadden is comfy on the inactive list.

In terms of the Cowboys moving forward, I really think Rod Smith should get the spot or at least should get a significant amount of snaps per week.

Disappointed in the end result, but you just knew the NFL was eventually going to get their way on this.  No choice but to eat it now.  Like I said in the offseason, Dak will have to take on more with him out and so far, he has done very well (Broncos game aside) and has gotten better with each week.

Feel like it would be better to go with McFadden since he is closer to Zeke in terms of similar skillset whereas Morris is more of a change of pace.  But being inactive all year certainly goes against him. 

46 minutes ago, roysmyboy31 said:

Disappointed in the end result, but you just knew the NFL was eventually going to get their way on this.  No choice but to eat it now.  Like I said in the offseason, Dak will have to take on more with him out and so far, he has done very well (Broncos game aside) and has gotten better with each week.

Feel like it would be better to go with McFadden since he is closer to Zeke in terms of similar skillset whereas Morris is more of a change of pace.  But being inactive all year certainly goes against him. 

I said this last week on another post.  Goodell will get his pound of flesh.  Take the hit now.  We are going nowhere fast with our defense so suck it up in what is going to be a disappointing year.

Archived