Elliott Suspension Discussion

Texasmade

1 hour ago, Desperado82 said:

New commissioner and new NFLPA head would be a start.

Would be a good starting point. If nothing else, Goodell must go, but with NFL still raking in money hand over fist, I don't see that happening yet. But, I do think the seat is getting warm. Same with NFLPA rep. Do agree that next CBA will probably be very ugly. 

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

This whole thing is a hot mess. Lies, extortion, blackmail, sex tapes...and it all seems to be coming from one direction. Zeke is going to get hosed on this. Goodell absolutely should lose his job over this one. One massive butchering. 

It's insane. This is absolutely a case of the league trying to save face in light of their mishandling of the Rice case, only in this instance they're ruining the reputation of someone who looks to be 100% innocent and if anything, a victim. 

Goodell and anyone else involved in this decision should without a doubt lose their job.

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

This whole thing is a hot mess. Lies, extortion, blackmail, sex tapes...and it all seems to be coming from one direction. Zeke is going to get hosed on this. Goodell absolutely should lose his job over this one. One massive butchering. 

In fairness, there is a bit in the other direction.  There's texts from someone to Zeke going over the details of the testimony. But rather than "you want me to lie?" that text exchange ends with something like "I know she's lying and I didn't see any bruises, that's all I know"

There are some inconsistencies in her pictures vs her story to me but I am not a forensics expert by any means.

3 hours ago, MIKEWISNER said:

So some of you are gonna boycott the NFL because of a suspension?

Please.

I'm not and never said I would. However viewership decreased so badly last year that the NFL gave it's TV guys a refund. You can blame it on Kaep if you like, but I think people have had it with the flat goofball way the league has behaved under Goodell's leadership

Archived