Elliott Suspension Discussion

Texasmade

1 hour ago, Desperado82 said:

I still think it's BS to suspend him for the first incident. The most recent one...eh....questionable.

I don't think they're going to suspend him for any one incident, so much as an accumulation of incidents of him being an idiot. 

Hopefully missing a couple game checks will motivate him to remove his head from his rectum. 

The incident at the parade and the alleged incident with the DJ is why he will be suspended. It's ultimately his fault for putting himself in this position. I think after appeal it will be 2 games. Had he not been involved with the two aforementioned situations (as involved as he may or may not have been), this would have already been put to bed without a suspension.

2 minutes ago, Runaway Jim said:

If all it takes is an allegation to get someone suspended, an unscrupulous fan can get any player they want to suspended.

Ok, let's all start making claims against Giant players.

Just now, Northland said:

I read this morning to expect 6 games.  Regardless if he is suspended at all I'm boycotting the NFL.  I can find plenty to do with my Sundays, Monday nights, and Thursday nights

If he gets 6, I see an appeal coming. If that gets denied and he ends up with anything more than one, I might seriously consider boycotting as well. 

Archived