CB DeAngelo Hall announces his retirement

Danger

Hated him before he made Jay Cutler and Knox look like crap. The first and only thing I ever think about with him is him talking trash to DeAndre Hopkins (who just repeatedly kept saying "I fear God bruh" to him xD) and when they actually lined up Hall jacked up his ankle and looked like a fool.

PIkuXD.gif

Gets me bits all tingly it does....

23 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Hated him before he made Jay Cutler and Knox look like crap. The first and only thing I ever think about with him is him talking trash to DeAndre Hopkins (who just repeatedly kept saying "I fear God bruh" to him xD) and when they actually lined up Hall jacked up his ankle and looked like a fool.

PIkuXD.gif

Good old DeAngelo Fall

4 hours ago, sp6488 said:

Good old DeAngelo Fall

Good Sir or Maam that would be MeAngelo Falls to you.   He was all about himself one of the biggest me me me players i can remember.   Steve Smith lived rent free in that mans head for years and might still own a condo in there somewhere after retirement xD

5 hours ago, Sugashane said:

PIkuXD.gif

This right here was golden. Just golden. Yapped at Hopkins while on the sidelines, then got completely shook on a basic out route...

3 hours ago, August4th said:

so who replaces him on the "he still plays?" NFL team

Good question - Terrance Newman is still (kinda) productive, so not him. Julius Thomas, in a few years?

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 2:26 AM, EliteTexan80 said:

This right here was golden. Just golden. Yapped at Hopkins while on the sidelines, then got completely shook on a basic out route...

He slipped, I wouldn't say he was 'completely shook'

3 hours ago, August4th said:

so who replaces him on the "he still plays?" NFL team

46 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Good question - Terrance Newman is still (kinda) productive, so not him. Julius Thomas, in a few years?

Leon Hall FTW.  

51 minutes ago, N4L said:

He slipped, I wouldn't say he was 'completely shook'

Slipped, then rolled against his ankle and stayed on the ground for a good while after the play. He literally nearly broke his ankle:

I call that "shook".

On 5/15/2018 at 5:10 AM, FalconFan13 said:

Good Sir or Maam that would be MeAngelo Falls to you.   He was all about himself one of the biggest me me me players i can remember.   Steve Smith lived rent free in that mans head for years and might still own a condo in there somewhere after retirement xD

I remember that time he had somewhere between three and five penalties which single-handedly led our struggling offense down the field for a touchdown.  Good times.

Archived