Bohemian Rhapsody (Freddy Mercury Movie)

TENINCH

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Also I'm done going to RT ratings from critics those people are so damn biased and beyond f^$king clueless. Only read the audience score because those other paid journalists opinions should not EVER matter. They got so pissy over this movie because it focused on and celebrated the man instead of the politics they wanted it to be about. Seriously do yourself a favor, dont bother with media critics or their articles. 

43 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Also I'm done going to RT ratings from critics those people are so damn biased and beyond f^$king clueless. Only read the audience score because those other paid journalists opinions should not EVER matter. They got so pissy over this movie because it focused on and celebrated the man instead of the politics they wanted it to be about. Seriously do yourself a favor, dont bother with media critics or their articles. 

Critics exist to judge the movie on how good it is as a movie, their opinion matters but in the end it shouldn't stop you from seeing a film.

That being said, this was fantastic. Wonder how different it would've been with Sacha Baren Cohen and that script given how it was supposed to focus on Queen more, oh well.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Critics exist to judge the movie on how good it is as a movie, their opinion matters but in the end it shouldn't stop you from seeing a film.

That being said, this was fantastic. Wonder how different it would've been with Sacha Baren Cohen and that script given how it was supposed to focus on Queen more, oh well.

Oh trust me it didn't.

Critics are supposed to judge based on how good it is. But I can't see the fault with this movie that they bring up in the articles. They needlessly bash it and I can think of no other reason other then they are biased and wanted it to be more political.

6 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Oh trust me it didn't.

Critics are supposed to judge based on how good it is. But I can't see the fault with this movie that they bring up in the articles. They needlessly bash it and I can think of no other reason other then they are biased and wanted it to be more political.

It's not nearly that complex, a negative review leads to angry commenters and more clicks because negative things often get shared more. 

I'm sure there are some critics who would bash the movie for not mentioning some things but eh, they're delusional.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

It's not nearly that complex, a negative review leads to angry commenters and more clicks because negative things often get shared more. 

I'm sure there are some critics who would bash the movie for not mentioning some things but eh, they're delusional.

If that's the case why don't all movies have bad reviews from critics?

I went to the first showing at my local theater yesterday and thought it was really good. Tbh i like queen but I’ve never been up Freddie Mercury’s butthole like the rest of the planet but this movie made me want to be up Freddie Mercury’s butthole a bit more 

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

I went to the first showing at my local theater yesterday and thought it was really good. Tbh i like queen but I’ve never been up Freddie Mercury’s butthole like the rest of the planet but this movie made me want to be up Freddie Mercury’s butthole a bit more 

I wasn’t always a huge Freddy fan (more like an average fan) until after he passed away, and I learned that he had the biggest octave range of almost any singer ever recorded - 8 octave range is extremely, extremely rare.  The dude was just that talented.

7 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I wasn’t always a huge Freddy fan (more like an average fan) until after he passed away, and I learned that he had the biggest octave range of almost any singer ever recorded - 8 octave range is extremely, extremely rare.  The dude was just that talented.

Yep he said he didn’t want to fix his goofy teeth cause he thought it would mess with that

Archived