Ranking The Roster - #7

TitanLegend

Who is the 7th best player on the Titans roster?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the 7th best player on the Titans roster?

• Malcolm Butler
    • Logan Ryan
    • Adoree Jackson
    • DaQuan Jones
    • Brian Orakpo
    • Derrick Morgan
    • Dion Lewis
    • Wesley Woodyard
    • Josh Kline
    • Ben Jones
    • Corey Davis
    • Brett Kern
    • Ryan Succop

After a slow first couple weeks, Conklin quickly returned to his rock solid form of his rookie season to land at #6 on this year's ranking the roster.

jack-conklin-of-the-tennessee-titans-pla

Who takes the #7 spot?

1. Taylor Lewan
2. Jurrell Casey
3. Kevin Byard
4. Delanie Walker
5. Marcus Mariota
6. Jack Conklin

On 5/16/2018 at 8:09 AM, dtait93 said:

Brett Kern. How many times has this guy bailed us out of horrible field position? 

Honestly, that's a really good point. I wasn't even considering the Kernel but he was the best punter in the NFL last year. If we're going by how good the guy is at his position, Kern should easily be up there. 

2 hours ago, Andrei01 said:

I'm not sure Woodyard can repeat the form he had last year. I'm sticking with Butler, should be rather an easy choice as far as I'm concerned.

Agree with both both points. Butler's new here, but he coulda gone as high as 3 and I don't think anyone woulda batted an eye. 

I think Butler is the last guy clearly in our 2nd tier... maybe Rak, Ryan, and Morgan are on the fence still... and maybe Jackson and/Davis make the jump this year...

As great as Woodyard was last year, especially the first half of the season, I don't think he replicates that. Not only is he a little older obviously, but with Evan's in the fold, I see a switch happening this year, at some point midway through ther season where Evans becomes the every down backer while WW plays more of that Williamson thumper role coming off the field on passing downs. 

Archived