Greg Williams on Denzel Ward. Lets think about this more

brownie man

21 hours ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

Duh, that kinda goes without saying? As any coach could do better with better talant right? Don't mean to bust your balls, just saying. 

True I'm stating the obvious but secondary won't get shredded like it did this past year

5 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

For sure. Welcome to the forum. 

Thanks dude. I was on old FF forum and I was waiting for the day for FF to finally catch up to the times and update their forums. Finally but with new site so I guess old site was maxed out. But this defiantly best site to discuss football so glad to be here and discuss football with the rest of you guys and hopefully have great year. (You guys been suffering way longer than me as I've only been Browns fan since 2016 loll.)

1 hour ago, Lazy10 said:

Thanks dude. I was on old FF forum and I was waiting for the day for FF to finally catch up to the times and update their forums. Finally but with new site so I guess old site was maxed out. But this defiantly best site to discuss football so glad to be here and discuss football with the rest of you guys and hopefully have great year. (You guys been suffering way longer than me as I've only been Browns fan since 2016 loll.)

2016? Why put yourself through this?

7 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

We have one of the best rosters we have ever had across the board imo. 

If this t am doesn’t work it is the coaches.

Absolutely!  Get ready for a great season!  This year will be BETTER than the 2007 season.

Wait, before folks freak out and say Dizzy predicted more than 10 wins!  I am not saying that, I am saying it will be a better year because this year is REAL.  It won't be built on a fluke of DA chucking it as far as he can and Edwards adjusting and making circus catches.  This team is built multi-dimensional in which you will have to pick your poison, and we can beat you with it, and will be able to get better next year.  Its a great time to be a Browns fan.

8 hours ago, Lazy10 said:

So... you’re gonna have to explain.

What happened during our 3-13 2015 season and 1-15 2016 season that made you say “That’s my squad!”?

On 21/05/2018 at 12:22 AM, MistaBohmbastic said:

2016? Why put yourself through this?

Browns hired Sashi Brown and went with similar strategy as 76ers I was very intrigued. I knew no NFL team did this before, well at least as far as Browns did it because I know Jimmie Johnson and Jerry Jones had similar strategy for 90s Cowboys but Browns took it to another level. Then they hired Hue Jackson who was my favorite coaching candidate at the time cuz of his work with Raiders and making Andy Dalton looking like MVP caliber player, I thought he was elite offensive coordinator. (Funny how that's turned out.) Since then I've been all in ever since

18 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So... you’re gonna have to explain.

What happened during our 3-13 2015 season and 1-15 2016 season that made you say “That’s my squad!”?

I was fan during 2016 season. So it was after 2015 season I became a fan with hirings of Sashi Brown and Hue Jackson as exolained in other post. Also added bonus that Browns been such horrible franchise that if they turn it around its like your part of something special. Also great fanbase

18 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

Sashi. That's my guess. And who can blame him?

Bingo. Same reason Hinkie brought me to 76ers. (Still Raptors fan.) Just admire forward thinking GMs who understand how sports leagues work and take advantage of system for long term success

12 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Hopefully.. I wouldn’t put it past Greg Williams to put them in a terrible position to succeed again.  

True but I'll give Gregg Williams a chance. It's time to put up or shut up or he's outta here

Archived