brownie man

Greg Williams on Denzel Ward. Lets think about this more

21 hours ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

Duh, that kinda goes without saying? As any coach could do better with better talant right? Don't mean to bust your balls, just saying. 

True I'm stating the obvious but secondary won't get shredded like it did this past year

1 minute ago, Lazy10 said:

True I'm stating the obvious but secondary won't get shredded like it did this past year

For sure. Welcome to the forum. 

5 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

For sure. Welcome to the forum. 

Thanks dude. I was on old FF forum and I was waiting for the day for FF to finally catch up to the times and update their forums. Finally but with new site so I guess old site was maxed out. But this defiantly best site to discuss football so glad to be here and discuss football with the rest of you guys and hopefully have great year. (You guys been suffering way longer than me as I've only been Browns fan since 2016 loll.)

Edited by Lazy10

1 hour ago, Lazy10 said:

Thanks dude. I was on old FF forum and I was waiting for the day for FF to finally catch up to the times and update their forums. Finally but with new site so I guess old site was maxed out. But this defiantly best site to discuss football so glad to be here and discuss football with the rest of you guys and hopefully have great year. (You guys been suffering way longer than me as I've only been Browns fan since 2016 loll.)

2016? Why put yourself through this?

7 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

We have one of the best rosters we have ever had across the board imo. 

If this t am doesn’t work it is the coaches.

Absolutely!  Get ready for a great season!  This year will be BETTER than the 2007 season.

Wait, before folks freak out and say Dizzy predicted more than 10 wins!  I am not saying that, I am saying it will be a better year because this year is REAL.  It won't be built on a fluke of DA chucking it as far as he can and Edwards adjusting and making circus catches.  This team is built multi-dimensional in which you will have to pick your poison, and we can beat you with it, and will be able to get better next year.  Its a great time to be a Browns fan.