11 Months Too Early Mock

carrolljcmc

im not sure the jags go pick a DE/DT guy in Allen after picking a similiar DE/DT in Bryan in round 1 this year. only way we pick Allen is if he was By Far Best Player available or we cut both Campbell and Malik Jackson.  

id probably go with a OL or an Edge rusher with a Darkhorse at corner.  My Guess would be maybe Austin Bryant DE Clemson or Montez Sweat DE Mississippi State so we can effectively replace Fowler with a Better true pass rusher. 

1 hour ago, Desperado82 said:

I don't see us in the top ten next year...but if we are, I have to wonder if we don't go QB.

That said, I'd be absolutely ecstatic if we landed Gary. 

That many losses and we still miss out on Oliver and Bosa? I would be beyond pissed.

7 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

That many losses and we still miss out on Oliver and Bosa? I would be beyond pissed.

I mean yeah, it would suck to miss out on them....but Gary's a nice consolation prize.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd love Devin White to the Patriots. Right now he looks like a great ILB prospect and pairing him with Hightower would give the Pats a two-man wrecking crew that can stay on the field for every play and eliminate the need for some subpar linebacker play (Elandon Roberts' second season).

Archived