Browns get hard knocks

sdrawkcab321

3 hours ago, mistakey said:

not much more could go worse than 1-31 and a crook of an owner.  so.  i say bring it on and bring spotlight to our terrible coach.  get him outta there by week 3

Yeah, I'm not sure we have much to hide.  We suck, we're dysfunctional, and we've defied probability with our ineptitude.  Maybe Hard Knocks will be our Costanza Rule.

5 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

I bet the sunglasses make a come back. 

The world falls in love with Baker and hue starts him. 

We find out Garrett is truly weird. 

Hell, Garrett could be a frickin alien, as long as he gives us 10-14 sacks a year.;)

16 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I found a sneak peak trailer.

Can't wait for the full thing. Is Hard Knocks sharing footage with the show "Cops"??

On a serious note, I hope the team keeps distance between Flash and HBO. I hope they don't turn him into a central character. I think that kind of attention right now might alter his current life and career dynamic, and risk a regression or relapse. I don't think he's ready for center stage.

I'd rather their focus be Baker/Tyrod (because Tyrod is mature enough to handle it) Myles Garrett, and Jarvis Landry. Other guys: Ogunjobi, Kirksey, whole o-line, Chubb/Hyde.

I'd rather Peppers, Njoku, Caleb Brantley, and Coleman all focus on their progression. 

I have a feeling Desmond Harrison becomes a featured player, but ends up cut by end of training camp. There's always one.

Archived