Jamaal Williams/Aaron Jones

Deekster37

Not sure this is a better pair than Lacy and Starks early in EL's career but they are a pair that is some excitement around.  

I prefer Jones.  He's the more electric back and I think he's got better vision.  Williams really, really struggled early last year and he's more of a plodder IMO.  

Yes Aaron Jones.  Williams is a beast though.  He's the guy who will get you that tough yard.  Big bruiser.  They have different styles.  Like the blend the Packers have at RB.  Still believe Monty is the most talented of the bunch.  He should be the day 1 starter.  Didn't see enough of Mays he gets an incomplete.  Like him to get an opportunity he never got a fair shake last year.  Sometimes it takes guys a little longer to catch on.  Hopefully he'll take a jump.

Jones, his vision is very elite, can make something out of nothing on basically any play. I do still like Williams though on 3rd and shorts and goallines, I hope both these guys can stay healthy, great 1 2 punch. Can't forget Monty though, he's one of the best 3rd down backs.

Archived