Your Team: What are you most looking forward to?

SmittyBacall

The free agency and draft season is over. We are currently in the post draft lull before training camp, and we’re slowing approaching a new season as rosters are essentially set.

What are you most looking forward to in regards to your favourite club when the season kicks off?

Personally, it’s seeing what WR John Ross is going to bring to the table this season. He was redshirted last season, but by all reports is as healthy as he’s ever been. We desperately need a threat opposite Green and Ross was drafted to fill that void. His presence will be huge for the offense.

Everything. Being a Rams fan for so long, going from 2005-2016 to the season last year is like a fairy tale.

Excited to see all the young guys on offense in their 2nd year under McVay, and to see this defense come together.

Cousins and Cook. I think those are the two biggest things. I don't see the Vikings defense taking a step back, so while they are definitely fun to watch, I'm most curious about the new part of the offense and the return of Cook to see what they can add to the offense that was good last year.

42 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

A healthy Deshaun Watson, JJ Watt and Whitney Mercilius. I hope they'll play a full 16, but just seeing them will lift my spirits.

Seeing Watson again will be exciting. Keeping track of every great small-sample size QB(ie. Garropolo) will be captivating really.

Mariota and the offense finally playing under (what should be) a modernized, Shanahan-esque offense.

"Exotic Smashmouth" had its moments but man, last year was rough. So many 2 and 3 men routes. So many unnecessary trick plays. So many conjusted formations. *shivers*

1 hour ago, SmittyBacall said:

That banner says 2017. Do you have a DVD coming in the mail?

Lol good catch, I didn't even realize, I just typed Super Bowl 52 banner into google and picked one without careful consideration.

Honestly, assuming that he stays healthy, I'm excited to see just plain old competent QB play from Tyrod Taylor. He's decent. We haven't seen decent in a LONG time here in Cleveland at that position.

44 minutes ago, Danger said:

Lol good catch, I didn't even realize, I just typed Super Bowl 52 banner into google and picked one without careful consideration.

But aren't they the 2017 season champs?

For Miami:

Obviously it's Tannehill's comeback and what he'll be able with the speed he has on offense, and whether his new LG and C will help anchor an interior OL which has caused him a lot of grief in previous seasons.

1. WR Jakeem Grant: 4.38 seconds
  2. WR Kenny Stills: 4.38 seconds
  3. WR Albert Wilson: 4.43 seconds
  4. RB Kenyan Drake: 4.45 seconds
  5. WR DeVante Parker: 4.45 seconds
  6. RB Kalen Ballage: 4.46 seconds
  7. TE Mike Gesicki: 4.54 second

For the AFC:

Watching the AFC South play out will be, in contrast to most previous seasons, may be the most interesting division in the conference. Will Vrabel have the Titans playing up to their talent level? Will Luck play QB this season? Can Watson recapture the 2017 magic? Will Jacksonville finally embrace their destiny by cutting Bortles and signing Tebow to lead them to multiple championships?

For the NFL as a whole:

Will the Zimmer/Spielman Vikings push for a Superbowl?

Archived