WizeGuy

Will Josh Allen become a franchise QB for the Bills?

On 8/3/2018 at 8:57 AM, Forge said:

Hack never looked the part to me. At least with Allen, I have seen the potential. I do agree with @MSURacerDT55 that he could be a bit of a tease throughout his career though, and I say that as a pretty big fan of Allen overall. I don't think he'll just never play like Hack...that is too low of a floor to me. Locker makes sense, but I've also used Josh Freeman (without the other issues) as comparable floor, which I think is fair. I honestly just don't think it's possible to be a bottom 10 pick and bottom out as badly as Hack has in his career if only because Allen will at some point get into a huddle in a real game lol

In Hack's defense. He does play on the Jets. Teams can ruin QB's, look no further then what the Texans did with David Carr. And with Hack, I don't think he ever really got the chance to get started and be with a team that could correct his mistakes. So bad O-Line play at Penn St then in New York. Hopefully Darnold breaks the norm there.

He'll be starting the season most likely.  I guess we'll see what he can do soon enough.

On 8/22/2018 at 11:10 PM, Groink said:

He'll be starting the season most likely.  I guess we'll see what he can do soon enough.

Josh Allen is gonna ball out.

He's my early favorite for Rookie of the Year (along with Rashaad Penny).