Browns finalizing trade to send Jamar Taylor to Cardinals

49erurtaza

4 minutes ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

I see pff has him as a pretty solid 74 last year. Anything across from PP that can play decent is welcome. Anything I should know about him Browns and Dolphins fans? 

he was def better 2 years ago than last year

3 minutes ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

I see pff has him as a pretty solid 74 last year. Anything across from PP that can play decent is welcome. Anything I should know about him Browns and Dolphins fans? 

Gregg Williams purposely played his safety back 15-20 yards because he couldn't trust his corners, he was average at best.

34 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Gregg Williams purposely played his safety back 15-20 yards because he couldn't trust his corners, he was average at best.

I'm used to trash playing across from PP so regardless, he can't be much worse than our Brandon Williams, Marcus Cooper, and other experiments 

Not a fan of this for Arizona.  Secondary has been the biggest problem on the Browns defense for the last two years.  Enough that they have with the exception of 2017 1st round pick Jabrill Peppers, completely overhauled it from one year to the next.  I hope the Cardinals didn't give up more than a 2020 7th or they've overpaid. 

1 hour ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Williams did that even when his corners were Janoris Jenkins and Trumaine Johnson. 

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

I wonder if Cleveland has learned they have to submit the paperwork before celebrating the trade this time?

They have plenty of time before the trade deadline. All should be good.

I thought Jamar Taylor played ok for the Browns.  Corner is a tough position to play, and there's plenty of awful corners.  Taylor I don't put in the awful category.

Raiders just signed the corpse of Leon Hall to play corner, god help them if he actually plays significant snaps...

26 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

I thought Jamar Taylor played ok for the Browns.  Corner is a tough position to play, and there's plenty of awful corners.  Taylor I don't put in the awful category.

Raiders just signed the corpse of Leon Hall to play corner, god help them if he actually plays significant snaps...

Pretty sure Hall is just here to help the CB group along in Guenther's scheme. 

Conley, Melvin, Nelson, Wright, Worley . . .  Hall is a ways down the depth chart.

Archived