Top 10 RB

Scout

On 6/9/2018 at 5:07 PM, TENINCH said:

Kamara isn't even a full time back. I guess based on their NFL play after Cook was injured you could put him in front of Cook but he's never been a better running back.

I'd be willing to bet pink slips that every single GM in the NFL would take Kamara > Cook. 

He is absolutely a full time back, it's just hard when ur other back is ALSO a pro bowl back. Kamara is excellent running inside the tackles, outside the tackles, catching, and pass protection. Not to mention he looks like he's bulked up to about 220-225. 

And before u tell me how good Cook did in only 4 games, those games were against the 28th, 27th, 24th, and 21st ranked rush defenses...

This is a pretty special time for the RB position in the NFL. I’ve been watching since the 80s and it’s been a really long time since the NFL had seen this type of talent. I think an argument could be made for a number of RBs but I’m inclined to think that Kamara belongs with the top RBs. I’m pretty sure he will be on NFL Networks Top 100 players of 2018’s top 10. If nothing else it shows the respect that players throughout the league have for him. 

Just now, pigsooie5 said:

There is absolutely no way Cook is a better RB than Kamara. It’s not even arguable.

He's been better than him at every other level. He was better than him before he was injured last season.

Archived