Deshone Kizer Appreciation Thread

FGK

5 hours ago, killin' it like ki7er said:

Ha, I'm just a long time reader (4+ years) that has only just been able to join. I'm an Australian living here in Aus and have tried to join the old forum multiple times. It wouldn't even load for half the time I was browsing and I had to use a US proxy just to access it. Despite multiple registration attempts I never got a confirmation email.

The new site works like a charm though and it was all gravy to finally get amongst it. 

As weird as it is i'm familiar with most of you all and no stranger to seeing the accusations thrown out about duplicate accounts.

Look forward to discussing our browns with you all and the humour that comes along with it, i'm a member of another board but it's no where near the quality or quantity standard of FF so i'm glad to finally be here.

Hmmmmmmmm we shall see how our resident kiwis feel about this and go from there ?

Finally found the list of 1st round QBs who have thrown less than 200 attempts their rookie year since 2007.

That is an ugly list. It looks like, while guys who are started for at least half-ish of their rookie year may be good, and may be bad, those who never start (or only start a game or two) their rookie year are pretty much universally bad.

I know Kizer isn't a first round pick, but he's pretty clearly our best QBotF candidate and I think he fits the greater point. I don't think he NEEDS to start week one. But with how good our O-Line looks like it will be, I have no issue with it if they want to throw him out there for the full season.

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Umm...in Australia we call lawyers "Barristers".  Got 'em, @Thomas5737.  I'm getting Spiderman.  Now to see who we got underneath this mask.  Bronwie, your days are numbered.

Barristers are higher level and generally deal with more prominent cases than lawyers, I should know i've been in a courtroom a few times in my life. Nice try though.

If you said we call Lawyers, Solicitors you might have had a better case to make haha

I think Kizer will give us more chance to win than Brock. Demonstrated by the virtue of being able to complete passes. 

He ain't going to be dal Prescott at this stage. 

Brock looks very bad. His accuracy isn't accuracy. He has 'missy' when he completes a pass it's cos his missy was off, not coz his accuracy was on.

6 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

No one seems very interested in my toilet, and I have so much to tell ?

If only it could talk, it would have some adventures to share!

I think some of the people here would say they see the same thing when they see you as your toilet does.

On 8/21/2017 at 5:21 PM, killin' it like ki7er said:

Ha, I'm just a long time reader (4+ years) that has only just been able to join. I'm an Australian living here in Aus and have tried to join the old forum multiple times. It wouldn't even load for half the time I was browsing and I had to use a US proxy just to access it. Despite multiple registration attempts I never got a confirmation email.

The new site works like a charm though and it was all gravy to finally get amongst it. 

As weird as it is i'm familiar with most of you all and no stranger to seeing the accusations thrown out about duplicate accounts.

Look forward to discussing our browns with you all and the humour that comes along with it, i'm a member of another board but it's no where near the quality or quantity standard of FF so i'm glad to finally be here.

there goes the neighbourhood. 

Oh and the all blacks won 58-34

Archived