Terrance Williams arrested

JWingate

21 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Really hoping Noah Brown takes a Aquan Boldin like leap this year cause IMO that's his skillset IMO. Had he just returned for his senior season he could have seriously refined his skill and gone 3rd maybe even 2nd round.

He got a lot of chances in week 17 iirc.  Had an ugly drop. I know it's just one game, his rookie year, and his only real shot all season BUT... his performance wasn't leaving me with much hype for him.

I don't think he makes the team.

17 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

CAN'T we just re-sign DEZ :D

I am being serious. 

haven't any of you guys broke up with your girl (or guy 9_9) and got back together and the relationship was stronger than ever??

*ducking for cover. 

Dez will never be a Dallas Cowboy again aside from a ceremonial 1 day contract someday in the future IF he wants that seeing that he was cut before age 30.

I truly believe in my heart of hearts that in the right situation Dez has 3 maybe even 4 more years of elite production. 1,000 plus yards and 10 plus TDs. 

In the perfect situation like Green Bay, Dez could easily give them 4 years of production. Until he's about 32. Which is how old Jordy Nelson is. 

WRs are known to play well into their late 30s. Especially ones that were never reliant on speed.

On 5/19/2018 at 4:33 PM, Desperado82 said:

Well...let's average some things out. Going to post some numbers that are averages for the vet guys over a 4 year period:

Hurns: 47 receptions // 675 yards // 5 TDs
Beasley: 50 receptions // 526 yards // 5 TDs
Austin: 39 receptions // 318 yards // 2 TDs

That right there would be about 136 receptions // 1,519 yards // 12 TDs just between those three. You figure Hurns being the #1 guy is probably going to do a little bit better than that if healthy. Beasley hopefully can rebound this season and put up numbers similar to that of what he did in 2016. That leaves the rookies/younger guys. Hard to really say what they'll do...but I'd have to think the yards, receptions, and touchdowns could be made up for. 

I'm admittedly pretty pessimistic about the passing game.  Williams worst season statistically has been better/on par with Hurns past 2 and any season Austin/Thompson have ever produced. I hope someone can step into #1 role, but not going to hold my breath. Beasley is a wash, as he was already in place. Also can't discount the effects of TE spot. As it sits, the entire NFL production of Swaim, Jarwin, Schultz and Rico equals 9 catches for 94 yds. 

Dallas has a lot riding on hopes and inexperience.....and Linehan being able to make something of it.

But, for the moment I don't think Williams is going anywhere. So what might need replacing is moot point. 

On 5/19/2018 at 6:52 PM, Calvert28 said:

Really hoping Noah Brown takes a Aquan Boldin like leap this year cause IMO that's his skillset IMO. Had he just returned for his senior season he could have seriously refined his skill and gone 3rd maybe even 2nd round.

What do you mean an "Anquan Bolden like leap"? Bolden was a star out of the gate.

Archived