Terrance Williams arrested

JWingate

6 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Yeah you have to be a good football player to be accepted on to the "look the other way" list.

Greg Hardy, Randy Gregory, and guys like Zeke, and Lane Johnson are of a different pedigree than guys like Terrence Williams.

Having said that, I don't expect the Cowboys cut him. Losing Dez, Witt, and your #2 WR in the same off season would be tougher than it already appears to be.

If he gets suspended for 4 games and the young guys are playing well, do you think he is still on the roster after the suspension?

9 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

If he gets suspended for 4 games and the young guys are playing well, do you think he is still on the roster after the suspension?

I would cut him. And if Romo can be booted because of stellar rookie play in his absence then anybody can.

The franchise has become a complete wild card. Other than drafting, they have made a few surprise moves. The right move here is to cut imo(especially after seeing the video). But we save no money by cutting, So that means he probably stays.

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

The franchise has become a complete wild card. Other than drafting, they have made a few surprise moves. The right move here is to cut imo(especially after seeing the video). But we save no money by cutting, So that means he probably stays.

If T.Will is suspended, I believe that voids any and all remaining guaranteed money from his contract, meaning we will save money. I could be wrong, though.

For the people that hated the resigning of him last year and thought we were completely married to him through at least 2018, this may be the perfect/rare scenario for a "clean break-up". 

12 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Probably stays, but it's obvious he is lying about not being drunk. Sober people at least make an attempt to catch themselves then they fall. 

21 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Probably stays, but it's obvious he is lying about not being drunk. Sober people at least make an attempt to catch themselves then they fall. 

What bothers me most is him giving over Kendall Wrights name and trying to pin it on him. Obviously the cops weren't buying it, but it's kinda bro code to not give your friends name to the cops. Especially when it's a lie. I know I wouldn't want to go hang out with some drunk lying snitch. He starts off by saying he doesn't want to do anything to jeopardize his career and ends up trying to drunkenly ruin someone else's. How is this going to fly in the locker room? And when you add in a possible suspension, I say cut.

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

What bothers me most is him giving over Kendall Wrights name and trying to pin it on him. Obviously the cops weren't buying it, but it's kinda bro code to not give your friends name to the cops. Especially when it's a lie. I know I wouldn't want to go hang out with some drunk lying snitch. He starts off by saying he doesn't want to do anything to jeopardize his career and ends up trying to drunkenly ruin someone else's. How is this going to fly in the locker room? And when you add in a possible suspension, I say cut.

Not to mention he is just a guy. Nothing special. Based on the type of receivers we have been bringing in (good route runners, good hands), he doesnt fir that mold.

At most I believe if he stays on the roster this year, he is cut after this season.

Cut out losses now, take the cap hit for this year, and just more money for next years cap.

On 5/25/2018 at 10:45 AM, DaBoys said:

Yeah you have to be a good football player to be accepted on to the "look the other way" list.

Greg Hardy, Randy Gregory, and guys like Zeke, and Lane Johnson are of a different pedigree than guys like Terrence Williams.

Having said that, I don't expect the Cowboys cut him. Losing Dez, Witt, and your #2 WR in the same off season would be tougher than it already appears to be.

Randy Gregory who has like 1 career tackle and likes weed more than footballis of a different pedigree?

I swear more compassion was shown for Josh Brent who murdered a guy.

36 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Randy Gregory who has like 1 career tackle and likes weed more than footballis of a different pedigree?

I swear more compassion was shown for Josh Brent who murdered a guy.

He actually has 20 career tackles and 1 sack...

24 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Was TWill ever considered a top 10 draft pick? I get Randy has been a bust but he comes from a different talent tier than Twill. 

I'd be patient with him too. Especially if his suspension has actually saved us money and rolled over his years

And honestly, if it doesn't save us money to cut Twill, then whatever. Keep him. But if he gets suspended and we get an out on his contract like someone mentioned, then I say cut. 

Perfect time with Hurns, Gallup, Beasley, Cedrick Wilson.

Archived