Wyld Stallyns

Andrew Luck’s shoulder

He can manhandle a kindergartener but hasn’t thrown a football yet? I can’t even.. 

I can't wait for the news to come out Andrew Luck didn't want to throw footballs anymore so he just lied about the injury to take a year off.

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

I can't wait for the news to come out Andrew Luck didn't want to throw footballs anymore so he just lied about the injury to take a year off.

Kadrew Leonuck or Andrewhi Luckard? 

EDIT: Skip the season, get healthy, get a new HC/GM - all according to plan.

Edited by Yin-Yang

Luck tanked for new team personnel

love it 

22 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

He couldn't deal with another year of Pagano. 

Pagano should've been gone after 2012 and Bruce Arians would've run the show, but I guess they chose sentiment over success.

3 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Pagano should've been gone after 2012 and Bruce Arians would've run the show, but I guess they chose sentiment over success.

Irsay was in a tough situation.. the media would crucified him if he chose Arians when Pagano had leukemia. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Irsay was in a tough situation.. the media would crucified him if he chose Arians when Pagano had leukemia. 

I'd take wins over some media backlash though.

Andrew Luck will come back and destroy the league. After he knocks off the rust of course. Miss watching this dude play ! 

2 hours ago, Luckycolts said:

Andrew Luck will come back and destroy the league. After he knocks off the rust of course. Miss watching this dude play ! 

NSIS...i think the rust is more like scar tissue at this point

Posted (edited)

Sadly the video doesn't give any info - because Luck's right arm is tucked into the body.   The rotator cuff is needed as the main component when you either lift your arm above shoulder level or when you extend your arm away from your body.     Notice that Luck is using his right arm braced against his body.  This guards the rotator cuff from having to activate.   

It's neither good or bad we see the above video.   If you see him extending the right arm, or using it at shoulder length or higher, then you can gather more clues as to how RC rehab is going.   Sadly the above adds nothing to the big Q.

Edited by Broncofan

16 hours ago, Luckycolts said:

This assumes he was destroying the league before he got injured....

3 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

This assumes he was destroying the league before he got injured....

His 87.3 career QB rating doesn't impress you?