Preseason Overreaction Thread

bucsfan333

26 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Neither the Bears nor Broncos have a starting-caliber QB on their rosters. Both are doomed.

Kyle Sloter may be their starting-caliber QB. I know that he's an undrafted rookie, but this isn't a normal situation. Siemian and Lynch aren't sacred cows. They are youngsters that haven't done much yet. 

12 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Obviously, you missed Mitchell Turbisky getting fitted for a HOF jacket after the game...

Which is dumb because he didn't do anything spectacular. He completed his first eight or so passes. And they were all quick throws to his first read. It's like he had better play calling against the twos than Glennon/Sanchez got.

18 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Which is dumb because he didn't do anything spectacular. He completed his first eight or so passes. And they were all quick throws to his first read. It's like he had better play calling against the twos than Glennon/Sanchez got.

Dowell Loggains did a good job with the play-calling for sure.  Saw a decent amount of half-field read plays to make things a bit easier for the rookie.  That said he did show arm talent, and his athletism with the throws on the run.  Long way to go, but about as an ideal start as you can have.

Sorry forgot what thread I was in.  Aaron Rodgers has some competition now for best QB in the NFCN...

1 hour ago, TheVillain112 said:

Obviously, you missed Mitchell Turbisky getting fitted for a HOF jacket after the game...

Yeah i was kinda confused as well considering Trubisky completed his first 10 passes, led 2 td drives and right now is the toast of chitown.  This is the overeaction thread.  Im with you Arod better lookout for the kid

Archived