Duke Johnson feels disrespected ?

bosko1616

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

He did. Their year end total were about the same though, one didn't have far and away more yards.

No. 

I felt like they were similar as runners with a slight wedge to crow. It seems like every 10 carries or so Duke would get stone walled.  Where Crow drove through a bit better than Duke. 

Duke is a lot more versatile and a better receiver and better in space.

for a number of reasons Duke isn’t a every down back. And he shouldn’t get paid like one. He is a very effective part of the team back. If we have him a contract similar to Dion Lewis I think it would be fair.

4 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Don’t take this away from me.

You are fat and away the best zoophiliac poster we've got! Hands down. No one loves Koala bears like you. Just try to make sure it's consensual love; we don't need Koalas joining the #metoo movement. Okay, Kiwi Weinstein??

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

You are fat and away the best zoophiliac poster we've got! Hands down. No one loves Koala bears like you. Just try to make sure it's consensual love; we don't need Koalas joining the #metoo movement. Okay, Kiwi Weinstein??

Isn't there a rule that of someone (thing) can't say no then consent is assumed?

16 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

He did prove it.  He fat and away accounted for more of our offense last year than any other person on the roster.

lol, I didn't mean it the literal sense, more like prove it again and take your game to another level to justify your contract, which I think is fair to ask.

On 5/22/2018 at 4:25 PM, Thomas5737 said:

I don't know if I would use the term fat and away, mostly because it doesn't make sense. He had 6 more yards from scrimmage than Crowell. Duke was the most effective but as far as total production he and Crowell were practically even.

Okay, i see your point, but if you are going to tell the story, do tell the whole story.

I'm going to use targets not catches because I think it matters if you catch the ball or not.

Isaiah Crowell rushed 206 times for 853 yards (4.1 yards per carry) and was thrown the ball 42 times for 182 yards (4.33 yards per attempt) totaling 248 plays for 1035 yards (4.17 yards per play)

Duke Johnson rushed 82 times for 348 yards (4.2 yards per carry) and was thrown the ball 93 times for 693 yards (7.45 yards per attempt) totaling 175 plays for 1041 yards (5.94 yards per play)

He had 6 more yards dispite having the play come his way 73 less times...and on top of all of that Duke was also a much better pass blocker than Isaiah.

Its easy to say total production was similar but one player got the ball much more than the other.

2 hours ago, CBrownsman said:

Okay, i see your point, but if you are going to tell the story, do tell the whole story.

I'm going to use targets not catches because I think it matters if you catch the ball or not.

Isaiah Crowell rushed 206 times for 853 yards (4.1 yards per carry) and was thrown the ball 42 times for 182 yards (4.33 yards per attempt) totaling 248 plays for 1035 yards (4.17 yards per play)

Duke Johnson rushed 82 times for 348 yards (4.2 yards per carry) and was thrown the ball 93 times for 693 yards (7.45 yards per attempt) totaling 175 plays for 1041 yards (5.94 yards per play)

He had 6 more yards dispite having the play come his way 73 less times...and on top of all of that Duke was also a much better pass blocker than Isaiah.

Its easy to say total production was similar but one player got the ball much more than the other.

Excellant point

Archived