Duke Johnson feels disrespected ?

bosko1616

On 5/23/2018 at 7:47 AM, MSURacerDT55 said:

lol, I didn't mean it the literal sense, more like prove it again and take your game to another level to justify your contract, which I think is fair to ask.

I don’t agree.  He has proven it ever since we drafted him with the opportunities given, he has produced.  It’s not on him that he has played in the worst offensive teams in the nfl that limited his opportunity because they were always playing catch up.  He has been one of our most productive players per opportunity since he was drafted. Not just last year.

27 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

I don’t agree.  He has proven it ever since we drafted him with the opportunities given, he has produced.  It’s not on him that he has played in the worst offensive teams in the nfl that limited his opportunity because they were always playing catch up.  He has been one of our most productive players per opportunity since he was drafted. Not just last year.

Meh, for our standards yes and I love Duke but for the money he's probably going to be asking for, I personally need to see a little bit more. I think he was good, not great, he had a lot of volume yards imo

2 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Meh, for our standards yes and I love Duke but for the money he's probably going to be asking for, I personally need to see a little bit more. I think he was good, not great, he had a lot of volume yards imo

And he likely wants paid as a good not great player so I don’t see the problem.  I highly doubt he has leveon bell type contract demands.

Archived