Should we sign LG Ritchie Incognito?

Eric

Image result for just stop gif

This is bad. He has no drive other than money. Would rather bring in a younger guy to compete or at least someone who could be here a few years and give a damn. 

Unretiring because of a bonus, we would be dumb enough to think that he could solve the problem. 

14 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I don’t think that the Redskins FO will sign  a Lg. I don’t agree with it, but when Lauvao was re-signed after the draft it was a signal that he will once again be our starting guard to start the season.

I hope have Nsekhe and Clemmings compete with Lauvao for the starting LG spot along with Bergstrom, Kalis, Catalina, Jefferson and Dunn - and one of them beats him out - 

but I’ll be shocked if Lauvao isn’t our starting LG week 1 again. 

It's not as if Lauvao has been handed a large and consequential contract, so I have to wonder about this. 

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/washington-redskins/shawn-lauvao-6600/

6 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

It's not as if Lauvao has been handed a large and consequential contract, so I have to wonder about this. 

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/washington-redskins/shawn-lauvao-6600/

I just don’t see it. They re-signed him for a reason and that’s because he has been a serviceable starter for the team - when healthy - since he was signed in 2014 and they didn’t get to draft an upgrade in the draft.

I’m guessing Lauvao’s miscellaneous $1 million in his contract is if he makes the team. So, if Lauvao makes the team he’s going to make $2.4 million which is basically starting money for a JAG guard, which is what Lauvao is.

Ugghh!!!

He retired as a bargaining chip, he got screwed on his contract. His agent got him to sign for a restructure paycut. The deal was bad based on the performance hes been playing at so Richie fired him. Now he has a new agent and got out of Buffalo. That's basically all there is to it.

We would be foolish to at least not look into it. Great run blocker and we got a new shiny toy at rb. Might as well showcase him

He's a pro bowl guard. He's also getting older & has slid 5 spots each of the past 3 seasons.

But even if he follows the same pattern on a 2 yr deal over the next 2 yrs?

2015= #2

2016= #7

2017= #12

2018= #17

2019= #22

That would still be better, than Laveao

4 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I understand the distaste for him as a human being, but as a football player, he should be signed immediately. Could you imagine him next to Trent?

I am trying not to.

I'd much rather have Shaun Lauvao starting or Arie Kouandjio. Yes, the guy who just surgery.

Just now, Woz said:

I am trying not to.

I'd much rather have Shaun Lauvao starting or Arie Kouandjio. Yes, the guy who just surgery.

So essentially you would rather this?

giphy.gif

I can’t say I agree. Not only is he an improvement in the pass game, but our run game would see a huge boost.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I can’t say I agree. Not only is he an improvement in the pass game, but our run game would see a huge boost.

I admit he's a good guard. A dirty guard. And a horrible human being.

I want him nowhere near the Redskins.

My wife has already washed her hands of the team due to the cheerleaders scandal. Sign Incognito and I might follow her.

10 minutes ago, Woz said:

I admit he's a good guard. A dirty guard. And a horrible human being.

I want him nowhere near the Redskins.

My wife has already washed her hands of the team due to the cheerleaders scandal. Sign Incognito and I might follow her.

That is a shame. I still hope they sign him. 

Meaning no offense. Just from the standpoint of wanting the team to succeed.

I say sign him, especially if Lauvao doesn’t have any guaranteed money

Trent-Richie-Chase-Brandon-Morgan

thats a dirty line right there and gives us much needed depth we haven’t had with

Nsyke-Christian-Bergstrom-Clemmings-Kalis-Catalina. 

We would be able to stay a float if injuries happen just not like the amount we had last year tho

Archived