Top 10 NFL rookies that will exceed expectations?

Luckycolts

I’m doing a project and I am compiling a list of who I think will be the top rookies of the NFL 2018 draft besides the ones we obviously know. The likes of Chubb, Barkley, and all those stud rookies will come in and do amazing, we know that. But who do y’all think is really under appreciated from the 2018 draft? Who is this years Alvin Kamara? Kenny Golladay? Tarik Cohen? Players that you think will exceeded expectations? 

#1 for me is Lamar Jackson I really think Flacco will lose his job by week 3-6, and the Ravens begin a new regime, new look that will take the league by storm. Just hope to God they take care of my mans and he doesn’t fall off a cliff like RG because of injuries. 

Maurice Hurst. 

Easily one of, if not the best DT talent in this yrs draft. Only reason why he fell to the Raiders in the 5th is cause of a heart condition. Which I understand is a huge risk. But he was cleared to play and if (huge if) that condition doesn’t pop back up he will go nuts for the Raiders. And to get him in the 5th is remarkable.

Isaiah Oliver

Might come out and be the Falcons #2 CB right away. Opposite of Desmond Trufant this guy will have limitless opportunities to shine and I think he will. His man to man techniques, catch up speed and ball skills are amazing. 1st round talent drafted in the late 2nd round. 

Ronnie Harrison

Im a colts fan and this pick crushed me lol this outstanding Jags defense just got a damn STEAL in the 3rd round. Big hitter safety you can put him in the box, have him cover TEs and he will do so. I don’t understand how he fell to the 3rd. 1st round talent drafted in the 3rd. 

54 minutes ago, Luckycolts said:

Ronnie Harrison

Im a colts fan and this pick crushed me lol this outstanding Jags defense just got a damn STEAL in the 3rd round. Big hitter safety you can put him in the box, have him cover TEs and he will do so. I don’t understand how he fell to the 3rd. 1st round talent drafted in the 3rd. 

Deon Cain may have a big year.

2 minutes ago, Shylo3716 said:

Deon Cain may have a big year.

Great size great speed, great deep threat. Him and Watson at Clemson were going nuts, him and Luck though.. might be something. Can’t wait to see 

14 minutes ago, Luckycolts said:

Great size great speed, great deep threat. Him and Watson at Clemson were going nuts, him and Luck though.. might be something. Can’t wait to see 

I’m not surprised at all if he shoots up out of nowhere because of the depth chart in Indianapolis.

6 minutes ago, Shylo3716 said:

I’m not surprised at all if he shoots up out of nowhere because of the depth chart in Indianapolis.

Our depth is TY Hilton Lol that is it. Glad we got a new competent coach, already praising Deon and says the WR depth is up for grabs. Hope he wins the #2 spot 

QB Josh Allen (Bills) - nobody expects much from him.....everyone is talking about how raw he is and how he lacks accuracy......I think he'll be Offensive Rookie of the Year

WR Equanimeous St. Brown & J'Mon Moore (Packers) - I loved both guys before the draft....pairing them with Aaron Rodgers only makes me like them more

WR Michael Gallup & Cedrick Wilson (Cowboys) - I loved both before the draft.....Cowboys need WRs to emerge.....I think both help Dak have a bounce back season

LB Fred Warner (49ers) - should be a standout rookie defender......he was a first round talent IMO that fell to the third round

DB Minkah Fitzpatrick (Dolphins) - I think he'll be even better than people think......Defensive Rookie of the Year and All-Pro

1 hour ago, VanS said:

QB Josh Allen (Bills) - nobody expects much from him.....everyone is talking about how raw he is and how he lacks accuracy......I think he'll be Offensive Rookie of the Year

WR Equanimeous St. Brown & J'Mon Moore (Packers) - I loved both guys before the draft....pairing them with Aaron Rodgers only makes me like them more

WR Michael Gallup & Cedrick Wilson (Cowboys) - I loved both before the draft.....Cowboys need WRs to emerge.....I think both help Dak have a bounce back season

LB Fred Warner (49ers) - should be a standout rookie defender......he was a first round talent IMO that fell to the third round

DB Minkah Fitzpatrick (Dolphins) - I think he'll be even better than people think......Defensive Rookie of the Year and All-Pro

What did you see in Warner?

3 hours ago, Scout said:

What did you see in Warner?

I'm not Van, but I saw a modern, cover linebacker. Won't get all the press of the guys who get to the quarterback, but vital to a defense. And he might get to the quarterback some. Smart. Good range and burst. Can shed. Has instincts. Just needs to get stronger and work on his angles some. I think he will be able to learn the pro game faster than some think and contribute quickly.

12 hours ago, Techbert said:

I'm not Van, but I saw a modern, cover linebacker. Won't get all the press of the guys who get to the quarterback, but vital to a defense. And he might get to the quarterback some. Smart. Good range and burst. Can shed. Has instincts. Just needs to get stronger and work on his angles some. I think he will be able to learn the pro game faster than some think and contribute quickly.

Get stronger and work on angles both things that can be implemented quickly if you have a competent coaching staff. I’ll watch out for him 

Archived