Top 10 NFL rookies that will exceed expectations?

Luckycolts

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

for the niners i will add Julian Taylor DT, hes a 7th round pick who has been given first team reps. played the whole game last night and shined. If Armstead cant make it back on the field he might lose his job the Taylor who everyone is raving about.

Just FYI, his name has double Ls. Jullian Taylor. I was a big fan pre draft. Hope he balls out for you guys.

2 hours ago, reamer said:

Just FYI, his name has double Ls. Jullian Taylor. I was a big fan pre draft. Hope he balls out for you guys.

Yeah, he's looked phenomenal so far, and had a strong game last night (including starting the game and playing against Dallas' first team). I really think he could supplant Armstead. 

• 1 month later...
On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:06 AM, MSURacerDT55 said:

Antonio Calloway

Genard Avery

3. Genard Avery, Edge Cleveland Browns

PFF Overall Grade: 83.0

Avery followed up an elite performance in Week 1 with a bit of a disappointing showing in Week 2. Despite his Week 2 woes, though, the rookie edge defender still ranks eighth among his positional peers in terms of overall grade and owns grades of at least 73.0 in the following categories: run defense, tackling and pass-rushing. The fifth-round pick tallied another run stop in Week 2, and his 21.4 run-stop percentage leads all edge defenders who’ve played at least 10 run-defense snaps through the first two weeks of the season.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Hurst is developing to something for us. 2 sacks and a FF in the first 4 weeks and he hasn't even played a full slate of snaps. He should have gone in the 1st round purely based on his play on the field.

I really like him. Glad he's doing well. Hope his heart condition is a non-issue.

Archived