Josh Gordon

Jarvis Landry

David Njoku

Kevin Zeitler

Myles Garrett

Dark horse in Peppers and obunjobi

21 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

That’s horse is dark AF

I think peppers can make it as a return man. Ogun Looked great during his limited snaps. If he can do that as a full-time starter you never know. I think the defensive Coaching staff has some faith in him

28 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I think peppers can make it as a return man. Ogun Looked great during his limited snaps. If he can do that as a full-time starter you never know. I think the defensive Coaching staff has some faith in him

Not doubting OG. Doubting peppers. He might not even win the return job. 

8 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Not doubting OG. Doubting peppers. He might not even win the return job. 

I predict these words won't taste very good next year at this time.  I believe that Peppers will be a beast at strong safety in a hybrid type of role.  Last year he was a star-shaped peg forced into a round hole.

This year Williams will have the luxury of using him correctly, all over the field.  Any real Browns fans will remember how terrible it was playing against Troy Polamalu.  The reason was a combination of how he was used, and how great he was at it.  He had complete freedom to roam in the scheme and improvise, combined with elite instincts.  I believe that Peppers has different, but similar potential.

4 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

I predict these words won't taste very good next year at this time.  I believe that Peppers will be a beast at strong safety in a hybrid type of role.  Last year he was a star-shaped peg forced into a round hole.

This year Williams will have the luxury of using him correctly, all over the field.  Any real Browns fans will remember how terrible it was playing against Troy Polamalu.  The reason was a combination of how he was used, and how great he was at it.  He had complete freedom to roam in the scheme and improvise, combined with elite instincts.  I believe that Peppers has different, but similar potential.

You really think the same idiot who played him 20 yards off the LOS will now play him in his perfect position? 

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

You really think the same idiot who played him 20 yards off the LOS will now play him in his perfect position? 

Well the idiot actually has a legit secondary to work with. Assuming last year is an outlier for Williams since he has been good at all his other previous stops. Also towards the end of the season he was using Peppers towards the line. 

4 hours ago, buno67 said:

Well the idiot actually has a legit secondary to work with. Assuming last year is an outlier for Williams since he has been good at all his other previous stops. Also towards the end of the season he was using Peppers towards the line. 

Stop making sense.

6 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

The real question here is, you hate our players, you hate our coaches, you hate our owner, why are you here instead of the Eagles forum?  The win the super bowl last year and post like a text book band wagon jumper.

Archived