Carson-Watch: Resurrection Countdown

Kiltman

43 minutes ago, Danger said:

lol at people who thought he wouldn't be ready for the season opener. Look at how quickly people come back from it in the modern day. This isn't the 1990's.

You're not wrong. But this doesn't show that he'll be ready for the season opener. Recovery from this type of injury has definitely gotten faster and faster. But the biggest question is when doctors will clear him to take contact. You can run on a repaired ACL at 6 months generally. So the videos showing Carson running and throwing at this point is entirely consistent with recovery even with the slow 1990s timeframe. But we still don't know if he'll be cleared to take any contact. I have no idea if he'll be ready for that and I'm not sure the videos help in that regard. Depends on how along things are inside his knee.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

lol at people who thought he wouldn't be ready for the season opener. Look at how quickly people come back from it in the modern day. This isn't the 1990's.

Id still like them to be on the cautious side with the Great Ginger Hope but if he is ready than he is ready. 

I dont want to RG3 him

There's no rush. But the more major thing we need to see is that he's cleared mentally. That injury tends to linger in the mind. He can look great in practice because no ones going to hit him. But when 300 lb guys are falling around your legs you tend to notice it more after an 8 month or so injury. 

All I want is a healthy Carson Wentz for the next Decade ala Tom Brady after his ACL. Whether that means Week 1 or Week 8 , I don't care!!!

Health is of the utmost importance for him and this Franchise moving forward. Pete mentioned he didn't want to RGIII him, hell I don't want to Andrew Luck him!!

Be overly cautious if you have to. I'll take my chances with a healthy Wentz moving forward and let the cards fall where they may. Even at the expense of the 2018 season if need be.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

All I want is a healthy Carson Wentz for the next Decade ala Tom Brady after his ACL. Whether that means Week 1 or Week 8 , I don't care!!!

Health is of the utmost importance for him and this Franchise moving forward. Pete mentioned he didn't want to RGIII him, hell I don't want to Andrew Luck him!!

Be overly cautious if you have to. I'll take my chances with a healthy Wentz moving forward and let the cards fall where they may. Even at the expense of the 2018 season if need be.

Again,  Andrew luck and RG3 are as ugly as a Texas 6. They were never gonna be good for long. Carson Wentz is a prince and quite possibly the best looking Male ginger in history. Wentz will be just fine in week 1 and he'll probably throw 36 td's in the regular season. 37 if Alshon doesn't miss any games. 

21 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Again,  Andrew luck and RG3 are as ugly as a Texas 6. They were never gonna be good for long. Carson Wentz is a prince and quite possibly the best looking Male ginger in history. Wentz will be just fine in week 1 and he'll probably throw 36 td's in the regular season. 37 if Alshon doesn't miss any games. 

If anything, Wentz is Luck. Extremely gifted but reckless with his body. Reckless trying to make something out of nothing resulting in most cases to unnecessary hits. They're very similar in that aspect. That has to be fixed moving forward or he too won't last long.

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

If anything, Wentz is Luck. Extremely gifted but reckless with his body. Reckless trying to make something out of nothing resulting in most cases to unnecessary hits. They're very similar in that aspect. That has to be fixed moving forward or he too won't last long.

Ok, but how many tuds via the pass this season? 36? 41? 39?

Archived