Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kiltman

Carson-Watch: Resurrection Countdown

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Carson is going to start a food truck that goes around and feeds homeless people. Actually a practical and helpful thing to do this time. 

Edited by ninjapirate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Carson is going to start a good truck that goes around and feeds homeless people. Actually a practical and helpful thing to do this time. 

yea that's awesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude, I feel like the people who were saying he wouldn't be ready for week 1 are either A. Completely ignorant to modern medicine and treatments or B. Sensationalistic  clickbaiters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Danger said:

Dude, I feel like the people who were saying he wouldn't be ready for week 1 are either A. Completely ignorant to modern medicine and treatments or B. Sensationalistic  clickbaiters.

I think it's mostly people are paranoid about getting Andrew Luck'd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Phire said:

I think it's mostly people are paranoid about getting Andrew Luck'd. 

That's the shoulder. It's a completely different injury. The ACL/LCL injury has made huge progress in the last 15 years. Back in the late 90's early 00's that may have been career ending. It seems it started to improve around the time of Carson Palmer's first injury, and has continued to improve ever since. The only real person who's career may have been derailed from it since was RG3, who was a relatively small frame guy in a role that is asking for contact especially being the very run prone QB he is, even more so than Carson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Danger said:

That's the shoulder. It's a completely different injury. The ACL/LCL injury has made huge progress in the last 15 years. Back in the late 90's early 00's that may have been career ending. It seems it started to improve around the time of Carson Palmer's first injury, and has continued to improve ever since. The only real person who's career may have been derailed from it since was RG3, who was a relatively small frame guy in a role that is asking for contact especially being the very run prone QB he is, even more so than Carson.

You don't have to convince me. Plus, your logic is ineffective against the paranoia. Head, shoulders, knees, or toes, people seem to be paranoid about the franchise QB coming back "too early." I don't think those folks necessarily believe him playing week 1 would be medically impossible, but more-so expressing their willingness to start the year without him in the rare event he is not medically cleared. Or maybe I'm giving them too much credit, I dunno.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Phire said:

You don't have to convince me. Plus, your logic is ineffective against the paranoia. Head, shoulders, knees, or toes, people seem to be paranoid about the franchise QB coming back "too early." I don't think those folks necessarily believe him playing week 1 would be medically impossible, but more-so expressing their willingness to start the year without him in the rare event he is not medically cleared. Or maybe I'm giving them too much credit, I dunno.

A quick ACL healing time is 6 months. He could already be fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's still not seeing game paced action with the threat of players actually aiming for his knees, or at least the threat of it. It's easy to go 100% at the gym or on the practice field. It's a whole 'nother mother game day. Plus, he knows he's not getting hit. And although I think he's progressed beyond a little mental apprehension, there's still the complete mental hurdle to get over. And besides, I think at this point in medicine, you can be cleared to play well before a year from the injury but most players will tell you you're not at full speed until that year mark. With improvements that time table can be bumped up a bit but maybe just a few weeks max. I think he'll be fine but there's still tests to come. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

A quick ACL healing time is 6 months. He could already be fine. 

He probably can't take hits yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/6/2018 at 6:31 PM, ninjapirate said:

A quick ACL healing time is 6 months. He could already be fine. 

Dude can rise from the dead in 3 days so 6 months for a knee aint no thang 

Edited by EaglesPeteC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Week 1 it is. Carry on then Carson 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 808 said:

Week 1 it is. Carry on then Carson 

how many tuddies does he throw this year? 50?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

how many tuddies does he throw this year? 50?

At least. Manning’s record is in serious jeopardy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×