Paul Worrilow out for season with torn ACL

Phire

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

I'm sure he was counted on to push for a roster spot with the Kendricks cut. 

He was going to be Hicks' backup. Danger is downplaying it here for whatever reason. Given Jordan's health history, the backup MIKE is increasingly more important. They have some shuffling to do but they should be ok. Gerry needs to take a step up this year. 

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

He was going to be Hicks' backup. Danger is downplaying it here for whatever reason. Given Jordan's health history, the backup MIKE is increasingly more important. They have some shuffling to do but they should be ok. Gerry needs to take a step up this year. 

Add Walker (who is as brittle as Hicks) was going to be counted on covering ST as well. 

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

Add Walker (who is as brittle as Hicks) was going to be counted on covering ST as well. 

I'm way low on Walker. I don't think he even makes the team. Season ending knee injury then season ending neck injury to start a career. Not to mention he didn't look very good even in preseason last year. But maybe he turns it around and becomes a good backup. If the neck wasn't too serious then he should be fully recovered from the knee now. We'll see about him but I have my doubts. 

Archived