Eagles cut Kendricks (officially signs with Cleveland)

49erurtaza

On 5/22/2018 at 5:17 PM, Jeezla said:

His best ball was this past season. it's the most consistent he's ever been. He's way more Jekyll and Hyde in a 3/4. 

He is from Cali iirc, so I would guess he goes to SF or Chargers or Raiders  or somewhere warm.

If only the common person knew how much Californians despise the word “Cali”. Stick with So Cal or Nor Cal. 

Raiders seem like the most logical landing spot for Hendricks though.

2 hours ago, pigsooie5 said:

If only the common person knew how much Californians despise the word “Cali”. Stick with So Cal or Nor Cal. 

I've lived in cali my whole life and this is the first time I'm hearing this. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, pigsooie5 said:

Im from California and call it Cali all the time

What_You_Talkin_Bout_Willis_Picture.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/28/2018 at 12:30 PM, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Every time I think of Kendricks, I think of this play:

giphy.gif

To be fair, Reed would do that to most linebackers man-to-man on a free release from the slot, that is, when he's not throwing a punch and getting ejected from the game when I'm one reception away from winning my fantasy match-up. I'll never forgive Reed for that...

• Like 1

On 28/05/2018 at 10:08 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Haven't heard of any buzz or visits yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is signed this following week.

He's scheduled to visit the Vikings, Raiders and Browns this week.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2018 at 7:40 AM, Hockey5djh said:

The timing is strange. Why almost a month after the draft and after OTAs have started.

They couldn't trade him earlier because nobody wanted him at that salary

They couldn't cut him earlier because they had to wait for him to get healthy enough after ankle surgery to pass a physical

Now he's free and healthy enough to find a new home at a price that's less than what the Eagles were paying him. Will he take less cash to play with his brother in minny or will he take more cash to play in OAK or CLE ?

2 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

They couldn't trade him earlier because nobody wanted him at that salary

They couldn't cut him earlier because they had to wait for him to get healthy enough after ankle surgery to pass a physical

Now he's free and healthy enough to find a new home at a price that's less than what the Eagles were paying him. Will he take less cash to play with his brother in minny or will he take more cash to play in OAK or CLE ?

What makes you think the Raiders will have to pay more ?

1 hour ago, BABYLON 5 said:

What makes you think the Raiders will have to pay more ?

The Raiders have to outbid the vikes, where his brother plays. If Raiders offer the same or less cash and he'll choose minny. He left without signing a deal - because he and his agent want to find out how much more they can get elsewhere.

On 5/28/2018 at 5:44 AM, pigsooie5 said:

I think your mistaken the word Cali with Frisco. People in the bay will eat you up for saying Frisco.

10 hours ago, riceman80 said:

Please let Oakland land him. 

Linebacker Mychal Kendricks‘ stay in Minnesota included dinner with his brother Eric and a visit with Eric’s team, but he isn’t signing with the Vikings before meeting at least one other team.

Kendricks told Chris Tomasson of the Pioneer Press that he is leaving Tuesday night for Oakland and a visit with the Raiders. He then plans to visit with the Browns before making a decision about where he’ll spend the 2018 season. Kendricks told Tomasson that it would be a “dream come true” to play alongside his brother and that Eric is lobbying him to remain in the Twin Cities, but things haven’t progressed to a point where he’s considering an offer from someone higher up in the organization.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/05/29/mychal-kendricks-moving-on-to-visit-raiders-browns/