Eagles LB Worrilow tore ACL

49erurtaza

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Did they know this when they cut Kendricks?

Pretty sure they did. I honestly didn't expect Worrilow to make the team before, and I still think with Kendricks gone it would have been an uphill battle for him. We still have 3 other LB I know would be on the team in Hicks, Bradham, Corey Nelsen.  Joe Walker, Nathan Gerry, and Kamu Grugier-Hill would all be competing for backup spots with Worrilow. Don't think there's a place for him here either way.

I think folks are really underselling Worrilow.  He was going to challenge for one of the starting jobs, IMO.

Despite his contract, Nigel Bradham is nothing to write home about.  Kendricks has had one foot out the door since 2016.  Hicks has injury concerns.  Unsettled is about the nicest way to describe the Eagles LB corps.  Losing Worrilow certainly doesn't help.

36 minutes ago, frenchie said:

I think folks are really underselling Worrilow.  He was going to challenge for one of the starting jobs, IMO.

Despite his contract, Nigel Bradham is nothing to write home about.  Kendricks has had one foot out the door since 2016.  Hicks has injury concerns.  Unsettled is about the nicest way to describe the Eagles LB corps.  Losing Worrilow certainly doesn't help.

I agree with almost all of this except the notion Worrilow in any way shape or form was challenging for a Starting Spot! He wasn't (baring injury/cutting MK of course)  beating any of the 3 out.

8 hours ago, frenchie said:

Yeah....no he wasnt. Not unless we lost our top 4 LBs to injury( knocks on wood ). 

We only play 2 LBs about 70% of the time. Our 3rd LB is hardly even a starter. And Worrilow might have maybe been able to get the 5th LB spot on the roster.

Despite his contract, Nigel Bradham is nothing to write home about.  Kendricks has had one foot out the door since 2016. 

Huh? Bradham has (had) been a very underrated 3 down LB. Maybe its because people just think its Schwartz who makes him look better, although technically Bradham is better when playing for Schwartz simply because he is perfect for the scheme Jim runs.

Hicks has injury concerns.  Unsettled is about the nicest way to describe the Eagles LB corps.  Losing Worrilow certainly doesn't help.

Its maybe our weakest positional group on the team in terms of the entire unit. 

But we have two great starters in Bradham and Hicks, its just that Hicks has been Sean Lee-esque. And Corey Nelson is going to be a surprise IMO to a lot of people. Guys got talent. He came here for less money for the chance to take Kendricks' snaps.

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

This could be a bigger impact than losing Wentz last season. It could result in not being able to win a Super Bowl this season.

The amount of people calling Worrilow a fringe player or making sarcastic remarks about him just proves the predictable and smartass nature of this board. All of you people try and impress each other with these funny text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fyi Worriswole is the epitome of guy that "works hard" and "Is the first one in the gym and the last one to leave". I've got it from a dependable source that this season Worriswole was going to work so hard he was never going to leave the gym, not even for actual games. The mere idea of having to face a man who's deadlift routine gets counted in weeks instead of reps would have been enough to have the rest of the NFL forfeit their matches.

10/10 disastergrade on the Walter Cherepinsky scale.

1 hour ago, DutchFalcon said:

The amount of people calling Worrilow a fringe player or making sarcastic remarks about him just proves the predictable and smartass nature of this board. All of you people try and impress each other with these funny text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fyi Worriswole is the epitome of guy that "works hard" and "Is the first one in the gym and the last one to leave". I've got it from a dependable source that this season Worriswole was going to work so hard he was never going to leave the gym, not even for actual games. The mere idea of having to face a man who's deadlift routine gets counted in weeks instead of reps would have been enough to have the rest of the NFL forfeit their matches.

10/10 disastergrade on the Walter Cherepinsky scale.

What does any of that have to do with him NOT being better then Hicks, Bradham or Kendricks? Thus him NOT challenging to start?

Archived