Sign in to follow this  
49erurtaza

OTAs

13 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Okay, so I just saw the periscope Cohn did of the last practice and someone mentioned how Cohn would gush over Hoyer's play in training camp last year, but then in the regular season he was terrible. Cohn responded by saying yeah, but lets not forget he didn't get to play for Foster and that hurt him. W-T-F? What does Foster have to do with Hoyer having a 58% completion percentage? What does Foster have to do with Hoyer having a 6.1 YPA? What does Foster have to do with Hoyer having a 74.1 QB rating? Could the Niners have potentially won a game or two with Foster during that time? Possibly, but Hoyer was legitimately bad no other way around it. Lets not blame his play on Foster not being there. Smh. 

I don't get it. Reuben Foster? 

8 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

I don't get it. Reuben Foster? 

Yes. He blamed Hoyer's bad play on not being able to play with Foster. 

20 hours ago, StevenK said:

I was just going to say, it seems like Jimmy has a tendency to take more chances and possibly give his players a chance to win on certain contested throws. 

I'm never concerned over INTs during these practices. This is THE best time to test your weapons, and let it fly. 

Just as long as it isn't developing reckless tendencies when the real games matter. 

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yes. He blamed Hoyer's bad play on not being able to play with Foster. 

I think we should all just remember Cohn is trash. Always has been always will be.