Sign in to follow this  
49erurtaza

OTAs

Jimmie Ward banged up? No way. That seems so unlikely. I wonder if they got the player right.....

3 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Go get it Garnett...prove me wrong. 

Not niners news but he's a former niner:

The Lions are converting LB Nick Bellore to fullback.
A reserve linebacker last season, Bellore also caught a touchdown pass in December. It's possible he sees snaps in all three phases in 2018

This has nothing to do with the niners but damn Trent brown is one huge guy

The Pats OL is going to be so good next season. And yes, Brown is a big big big man. 

On to minicamp next week. We haven't had anyone miss OTAs (non-injured) right? 

36 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

This has nothing to do with the niners but damn Trent brown is one huge guy

It's not that he could pass block all that well - iot just took guys so long to run around his big body that by the time they got to the QB the pass was already gone :)

7 hours ago, big9erfan said:

It's not that he could pass block all that well - iot just took guys so long to run around his big body that by the time they got to the QB the pass was already gone :)

When I'm trying to run around a mountain, and the mountain just steps one and half foot to the side, I mostly just give up and take my car instead. That's Trent's recipe for success. I think I have a lot in common with NFL pass rushers, to be honest. We all are humanoid in shape. We breathe air. We eat foods. We give up going around Trent Brown. 

Jimmy is bigger than I thought. Maybe he just got a pump or something, but he looks big for a QB. I suppose that's the standard these days. Imagine Montana filling out his 6'0'' frame back in the day with today's fitness standards. 

u77yr6164o211.jpg

Jimmy G definitely got bigger this offseason. The key to improving his deep ball....kidding, sort of lol.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Jimmy G definitely got bigger this offseason. The key to improving his deep ball....kidding, sort of lol.

If he can do what he did last year and add in an accurate deep ball he's going to be right up there with the best of them.

13 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Jimmy is bigger than I thought. Maybe he just got a pump or something, but he looks big for a QB. I suppose that's the standard these days. Imagine Montana filling out his 6'0'' frame back in the day with today's fitness standards. 

u77yr6164o211.jpg

I can't help it...this picture made me laugh...such a douchey picture to me 

49ers open up mandatory minicamp Tuesday

https://www.ninersnation.com/2018/6/10/17446352/49ers-mandatory-minicamp-2018-dates-practice-time-schedule

The team has a mandatory minicamp scheduled for Tuesday through Thursday, June 12th to 14th.

OTAs and the rest of the offseason workout program are voluntary, although players often negotiate workout bonuses in their contract. This minicamp, however, is a mandatory three-day period to close out the program. If a player chooses not to attend, the team, can fine him each day he is absent. Mandatory minicamp absences are often related to contract disputes. It would appear there are no such issues for the 49ers at this point.